Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wet sham v millsmall

Comments

• Options
    But,as Groucho says, Millwall fans aren't like that.............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]about his dead brother

there is a fine line and that was crossed against the spuds

Not very clever when they've had one player (on loan or not..) who's just been stabbed and might not ever play professional football again, his mum.. and another players Dad dieing getting to a game to watch West Spam..

Exactly can you imagine how many fights would erupt tonight if millsmall started singing songs about those incidents
    More of a when than an if

Then there's the matter of some player called Bobby Moore...
  • Options
    kicked off outside ground by the sound of it!
  • Options
    Millwall 1 up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Millwall 1 up

Just curious ..... who do you want to win ....?

Unless it goes to penalties, 0-0 after 25 penalties each so both teams get disqualified .... ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Kicked off - surprise surprise!

You can't trust those WET HAM fans I tell ya. lol
  • Options
    I hope West Ham batter them, both on and off the pitch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    Just curious ..... who do you want to win ....?

The fight or the football
  • Options
    got West Ham in my accumulator tonight... everyone else is doing fine and dandy besides them GRRR!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    West Ham by a wide margin.........
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Millwall fans only care about winning the fight.

Having said that as I expect Millwall to be one of our rivals this year (I'm talking about football now) it might be good if they won and had a little cup run to distract them from the league.
  • Options
    A man has been stabbed in the chest, paramedics on scene etc etc.

Same old same old innit.

Apparently it was pretty heavy.

If 1000 riot police cant control it. Wadda you supposed to do?
  • Options
    Couldn't give a shit about either of them.
  • Options
    1000 Riot police

What a crock of shit there is no way near a 1000 OB between the tube station and the ground utter bollox, there was a few maybe 100 but noway near a 1000
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Millwall fans only care about winning the fight.

Having said that as I expect Millwall to be one of our rivals this year (I'm talking about football now) it might be good if they won and had a little cup run to distract them from the league.

I think they'll be lucky to be in the top 10 let alone play-off's. Lots of teams better than them in this league this season and we'll be well clear of them, although when we play them anything could happen.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]1000 Riot police

What a crock of shit there is no way near a 1000 OB between the tube station and the ground utter bollox, there was a few maybe 100 but noway near a 1000[/quote]

Just on Sky, BBC London as well.
  • Options
    yeah i agree with mart i think millwall are not going to be near the top, be lucky if they are in top half so not to worried as football side

Not fussed about game tonight other then they both get bans and docked several points wud be amusing, if anyone up the spam!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I dont agree with you johnnybev regarding where they will finish I think they will be top 10, maybe top 6.

They have what we haven't got at the moment and that's a goalscorer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I dont agree with you johnnybev regarding where they will finish I think they will be top 10, maybe top 6.

They have what we haven't got at the moment and that's a goalscorer.

Three goals in 4 games does not back the goalscorer claim falconwood ;-) Our cb's have that many already!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha I think Harris's record stands up but hey I aint standing up for them tossers!
  • Options
    glad you have now seen sense, harris is a good goalscorer but they have not got the team to supply him with 20 goals+ which surely he would get if he was at us, on that note maybe start a campaign to get him here once this much anticipated takeover completes or jackson who has again just scored for gils FYI

Build a bonfire, build a bonfire, stick the palars on the top stick the millsmalll in the middle and wer'e burn the fecking lot!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Millwall fans only care about winning the fight.

I think they'll be lucky to be in the top 10 let alone play-off's. Lots of teams better than them in this league this season and we'll be well clear of them, although when we play them anything could happen.

Well if they made the play offs last season, I see no reason why they shouldn't this season. They are unbeaten this season.
  • Options
    hopefully this goes to a replay down at the new senegal london den fields stadium.
  • Options
    According to Sky, they're are still disturbances outside the ground... with one man having been stabbed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]According to Sky, they're are still disturbances outside the ground... with one man having been stabbed
    lol, never gets passed you!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Kicking off inside now. Ref clearing objects off the pitch.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]hopefully this goes to a replay down at the new senegal london den fields stadium.[/quote]

Hahaha.

Sky News female presenter: 'Is there any history between these two sides?'

Doh!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    1-1
    Fans on the pitch apparantly
  • Options
    1 - 1. Extra time now.