Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wet sham v millsmall

DA9DA9
edited August 2009 in Other Football and Sports
Is it live on any channel tonight, going to be proper nawty, pie & mash everywhere, a proper liquorbath.

Manzes.JPG

Comments

• Na not live as will be Proper Nawty lol.
  • I told Kay not to sing Build a bonfire at Charing Cross tonight around 5.20

;-)
  • edited August 2009
    Highlights will be shown on 'Danny Dyers real football factories on Bravo later.'
  • Has anyone seen the 'Danny Dire' mickey take on Youtube? V.funny and pwopa nawtee.
  • Shame Wet Spam lost their cup final on Sunday...
  • 5 lads from the yard leaving lunchtime to head down allclaim to be west ham but never mentioned before.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Has anyone seen the 'Danny Dire' mickey take on Youtube? V.funny and pwopa nawtee.[/quote]

For those who haven't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyrgAHd8QGA
  • "Pwopa nawty nawty spag bol!"
  • Blimey you're leaving it late Groucho

Shouldn't you be on their manor, avin it on the back streets of the Barking Road as we speak? Or plottin up in Old St in a back street boozer?

Schweet as.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pwopa wibble
  • [cite]Posted By: kodfish[/cite]Highlights will be shown on 'Danny Dyers real football factories on Bravo later.'
    hahaha
  • I've got it covered.

I'm in Canary Wharf, and i'll be popping up the tower with the binoculars later on and sussing out the trouble hotspots and police whereabouts from there. I'll then hang glide my way into Gween Stweet at approx 7pm in order to avoid the salivating plod below.
  • edited August 2009
    good plan groucho lol
  • DA9DA9
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]I've got it covered.

I'm in Canary Wharf, and i'll be popping up the tower with the binoculars later on and sussing out the trouble hotspots and police whereabouts from there. I'll then hang glide my way into Gween Stweet at approx 7pm in order to avoid the salivating plod below.

Mind your Stone Island badge doesn't come off in the wind.
  • Groucho f***ing hillarious.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Has anyone seen the 'Danny Dire' mickey take on Youtube? V.funny and pwopa nawtee.[/quote]

Yes - fackin bwillyant
  • Graaaachoh mayte yer playn issa bit stchoopid.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]"Pwopa nawty nawty spag bol!"[/quote]

wheres your bowl ya tw*t
  • By the sounds of it, it is already getting quite heated up there already.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was under the impression that they had already sorted this one out a couple of weeks back!.

Huge ruck outside & partly inside the Weatherspoons at Lee Green......
  • OB everywhere just drove back through past the ground, Lots of Stone Island and Burberry but not much else going on
  • Went off at london bridge
  • Danny Dyer's eldest daughters name. . . . . . .

Dani.

Did my nut in!
  • Slightly off topic..........
    Whats this song WHU fans were singing about Defoe on Sunday ?
  • about his dead brother

there is a fine line and that was crossed against the spuds
  • I imagine they will be on the receiving end tonight after whats hapened to a couple of their players recently.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]about his dead brother

Not very clever when they've had one player (on loan or not..) who's just been stabbed and might not ever play professional football again, his mum.. and another players Dad dieing getting to a game to watch West Spam..
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]about his dead brother

Not very clever when they've had one player (on loan or not..) who's just been stabbed and might not ever play professional football again, his mum.. and another players Dad dieing getting to a game to watch West Spam..

Exactly can you imagine how many fights would erupt tonight if millsmall started singing songs about those incidents