Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wet sham v millsmall

Comments

• Options
    Well played Threadkiller!
  • Options
    I thought they weren't bad and it was all make believe Groucho?
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer scored for Brum
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SSN have just said Police have asked for reinforcements outside Upton Park as its still going on. . . . gonna be a long nasty night.

Thommos on SSN praying for winner!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]hopefully this goes to a replay down at the new senegal london den fields stadium.

isn't it just extra time and penalties in this competition??
  • Options
    Is Phil Thompson on a bet for how many times he can say 'extreme pressure' ?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SSN doesn't seem to think so?

Mark Bright on R5x is an atrocious commentator
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]hopefully this goes to a replay down at the new senegal london den fields stadium.

haven't got a clue mate. just a joke competition. i don't think anyone takes it too seriously. well i hope they don't.
  • Options
    Definitely extra time (and pens)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Is Phil Thompson on a bet for how many times he can say 'extreme pressure' ?[/quote]

As I read that he said 'extremely difficult'!

Yeah it does go to pens :o(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]

haven't got a clue mate. just a joke competition. i don't think anyone takes it too seriously. well i hope they don't.

yep bigger fish to fry for us with the johnstones paint a bigger priority
  • Options
    I think it is the police and the press trying to give the loveable rogues a bad name they don't deserve. No doubt millwall fans were not involved in the disturbances and it was those nasty east end types against the police as we are always told spanners are innocent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I think it is the police and the press trying to give the loveable rogues a bad name they don't deserve. No doubt millwall fans were not involved in the disturbances and it was those nasty east end types against the police as we are always told spanners are innocent.
    Yes, the police provoked it. And they weren't real Millwall fans. And it wasn't as bad as everyone's making out.
  • Options
    Very intimidating atmosphere, been kicking off in and around the ground all night apparently!
  • Options
    Love it, Ooh Aaah.

But we haven't got a chance in Johnny's Painting Competition .... unless you can persuade Curbs to come back?

Anyway, if Curbs was manager, I'm sure he would have made a better start to the season than Parky has.

;o)
  • Options
    No one like us, no one likes us....................................
  • Options
    I think they should be docked 10 points and ban all of their fans from away games.
  • Options
    They keep saying the trouble o/s the ground is in Priory Rd, which is the back of the Chicken Run.
  • Options
    Also, good to see the Roy Keane revolution is in full effect.
  • Options
    Listening on BBC radio London, sounds like a mental atmosphere!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the scum bag millsmall independant fans blah blah blah have already said (tonite) its gone off as they (WHU) "didnt give us enough tickets" FFS

no one likes you because your scum

still someones mate is millwall and he is ok -------------------------just theother 8,000 are c*nts then.
  • Options
    What's the attendance - anyone know?
  • Options
    Now remind me who was it that was saying a few months ago that Millwall fans are decent and no problem blah blah blah.

Aaron Smith from Hemel Hempstead, who was at the game, said: "I saw one man cornered by at least a dozen Millwall fans before kick-off. Terrifying scenes."

Eyewitness Fergal O'Brien said: "I saw a West Ham fan getting punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Meanwhile Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]What's the attendance - anyone know?

• Options
    those cheeky scamps!
  • Options
    People wondered why i never wanted these c**nts at The Valley ever again ?
  • Options
    Leeds are 2-1 up
  • Options
    but don't worry , all bring your kids to the valley, cos it's not like that anymore you lot are living in the 1970's
    SCUM
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]People wondered why i never wanted these c**nts at The Valley ever again ?

only the newbies who haven't a clue
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]People wondered why i never wanted these c**nts at The Valley ever again ?[/quote]

exactly m8 december 19 is goin to be bloody horrible.