Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wet sham v millsmall

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]how many different hamsters will be rolled out today

Well Cottee & Gale are a given, wonder what Cass from the ICF made of it all.

Also, Danny Dyer would have been in the middle of it all, it was on his manor & it went off pwopa nawghty
  • Options
    and wait for it.............10 ppl were arrested, now that is unacceptable, how the fuck can only 10 ppl be arrested after the disgracefull acts of last night
  • Options
    Because if they started arresting people last night there would have been even more mayhem.
    The tactic is to get as much cctv footage as possible and arrest everyone in a few weeks when they have gone through everything
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]how many different hamsters will be rolled out today[/quote]

Well Cottee & Gale are a given, wonder what Cass from the ICF made of it all.

Also, Danny Dyer would have been in the middle of it all, it was on his manor & it went off pwopa nawghty[/quote]

Cass will be delighted, maybe a chance of a tv fee!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]and wait for it.............10 ppl were arrested, now that is unacceptable, how the fuck can only 10 ppl be arrested after the disgracefull acts of last night

Lol, that made me laugh, when the pitch invasions were taking place the WH stewards were patting the fans on the back and ushering them back to their seats, whats all that about, I thought it was an arm up the back job and out the ground you go son.
  • Options
    tricky with some of the people coming onto the pitch, some of them were just kids who saw a chance to have a little dance on the edge of the pitch and then return to their seats, didn't intimidate anyone etc. - should they be arrested or banned for life?
  • Options
    Most of them looked like left overs from a Bay City Rollers concert..................not that I ever went to a Bay City Rollers concert....honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]tricky with some of the people coming onto the pitch, some of them were just kids who saw a chance to have a little dance on the edge of the pitch and then return to their seats, didn't intimidate anyone etc. - should they be arrested or banned for life?
    Yes
  • Options
    millwall fans did cause trouble in the ground they tried to get on the pitch and had a little rumble with the old bill but obviously with less numbers there they were easier to control but kenny jackett didn't see that...
    did any millwall players get pushed or jostled by west ham fans , i didn't see that but when it's at the new den their fans have interferred(oooe rrr) with the opposition players
  • Options
    I was thinking: what is the point of employing thousands of cops to keep these cocks from running 5 yards away from the opposition fans, spreading their arms and "shouting cam on ven ya mugs" to a grown man who's doing the same thing right back? Why not get them all to show up in a field or the O2 and they can all bounce about pretending to fight each other untl their heart's content. Charge a fee and it becomes a positive thing.

Danny Dyer could be the MC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paul, the head Bouncer @ Queens on SSNews blaming West Ham, & West Ham supporters only !
    He's sensible isn't he............
  • Options
    Mclovin - I think some of the stuff that occured last night outside the ground was in a different league to your typical match day disorder of 2009.
  • Options
    So seeing as Millwall havent played west ham in years and this happened.
    When Millwall visit us seeing as we havnt met in 20 odd years do we think simillar scens will occur at the Valley and New Den. I need some of you slightly older heads who were there last time we met to let me know that is all ok and wont happen at our great stadium lol confidence is a bit knocked for ouor games against Millwall as my cousin got caught up in all the mess at Upton Park yeaterday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I personally am now going to get a wig and lose 3 stone.

Can't be associated with the badly dressed mugs, who walk onto a pitch throw their hands in the air and waddle back off again.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_523299 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]bod.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Is that a cryptic clue to whom you are?
  • Options
    scenes to make you proud to be english and from london
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]So seeing as Millwall havent played west ham in years and this happened.
    When Millwall visit us seeing as we havnt met in 20 odd years do we think simillar scens will occur at the Valley and New Den. I need some of you slightly older heads who were there last time we met to let me know that is all ok and wont happen at our great stadium lol confidence is a bit knocked for ouor games against Millwall as my cousin got caught up in all the mess at Upton Park yeaterday.

No where near the same at The Valley, they will have their meat heads about, but it wont be anything last night, stick to Charlton only pubs & clubs, or get there before kick off and leave straight after if your worried.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I personally am now going to get a wig and lose 3 stone.

Can't be associated with the badly dressed mugs, who walk onto a pitch throw their hands in the air and waddle back off again.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_523299 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]bod.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

Is that a cryptic clue to whom you are?[/quote]

Haha no! Forgot about him. . .
  • Options
    Thanks DA9 im sure i should be fine as i do not go looking for trouble dont get me wrong i can hold my own however im not a large bloke and would rather stay away from it all if i can.
  • Options
    Pubs won't be open that day anyway, I fully expect the game to be a midday KO either sat or sunday, with no pubs open before or for at least an hour after.....shame, but that's the way it has to be I guess.
  • Options
    Even without last nights aggro, i think the trouble on St Georges Day will have ensured our game with them was an early kick off. Now it's guaranteed.

Does anyone know if the 2 'fans' who were stabbed were Millwall or West ham?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see the mass w*nk-a-thon is in full flow?

Last night. Disgraceful. What would you like me to say, seeing as some of you are so keen to hear my opinion? What chances were there of this NOT kicking off?
  • Options
    Oh come on Groucho, did you read the comments rather than just count them? This comment thread has been distinctly less wanky than SSN was last night, believe me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]I see the mass w*nk-a-thon is in full flow?

Last night. Disgraceful. What would you like me to say, seeing as some of you are so keen to hear my opinion? What chances were there of this NOT kicking off?
    So it's inevitable? There's nothing that can be done to stop it?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]I see the mass w*nk-a-thon is in full flow?

Last night. Disgraceful. What would you like me to say, seeing as some of you are so keen to hear my opinion? What chances were there of this NOT kicking off?[/quote]

Nothing in life is inevitable - except taxation and death.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Oh come on Groucho, did you read the comments rather than just count them? This comment thread has been distinctly less wanky than SSN was last night, believe me.

I think you will find that a few of us including myself have been defending your fans that were inside the ground, it is your "Small Minority" that we have been disgusted with.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]I see the mass w*nk-a-thon is in full flow?

What's the reaction on the Milwall boards Grouchy?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Oh come on Groucho, did you read the comments rather than just count them? This comment thread has been distinctly less wanky than SSN was last night, believe me.

I think you will find that a few of us including myself have been defending you fans that were inside the ground, it is your "Small Minority" that we have been disgusted with.

Sorry aliwibble, I quoted you instead of Groucho.
  • Options
    Some small minority, what about the ones outside the ground?

What I want to know is, did you get hope O.K. ?
  • Options
    Groucho

I'm afraid with the club of your choice goes the stories. Your a decent fella who comes on here posts reasoned arguements and enjoys the banter.

Unfortunatey a big element well bigger than most clubs of your support or tag alongs like to revel in incidents like last night. I'm sure you and i know that most of them wont be at your game saturday or for a long time until possibly us, leeds or another large following/opportunity for them to have a ruck occurs.

Some of your support claim they have no choice, i say your always ready. i'm afraid that is why no one listens to your arguements in this instance.
  • Options
    Ps come admin get a grip, sink this who wants to talk about these 2 on a top of the table charlton board ;-)