Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Official Charlton Takeover Thread (For Johnny Come Latelys)

Comments

• could be that nla is having a bidding warfare with 123
  • see on 606 that someone called ForestHillBilly started a thread on the 24th that a sale was in the offing. Now saying it's done.
  • I always believe Hill Billys wherever they are from, so it must be true. Not sure about trusting NLA though.
  • I think something is probably going on, but that doesn't mean anything is going to happen. Zabeel deal was close but it never happened and the board have said there has been interest since.
  • nla and nss are just protecting their fragile little hearts from more distress by dismissing anything positive about the club...
  • Can I just use this opportunity not to add anything significant, important, relevant or interesting to this thread?

Thank you.
  • edited October 2010
    And I... felt a great disturbance in the Force...

It was as though about 18,000 voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
  • Nla is bluffing. He knows but isn't saying.

He is a snr manager in the world's largest soft drinks firm that has long standing links with football. We all know that.

Now that he is dismissing any truth I thnk it means he knows that it is his firm who are taking a 51% stake in the club in return for pouring rights and a stadium rename.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]nla and nss are just protecting their fragile little hearts from more distress by dismissing anything positive about the club...

either put up or shut up son is it going to happen what do you know, otherwise it's a load of bollocks until it happens
  • Henry's bluffing. We all know he's part of the Shanghai Cardigan Corporation that's already committed to a significant stake in CAFC 2011 plc. And the only sticking point is how many buttons there'll be on the new (woollen) shirts.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]nla and nss are just protecting their fragile little hearts from more distress by dismissing anything positive about the club...
    either put up or shut up son is it going to happen what do you know, otherwise it's a load of bollocks until it happens
    I know as much as you fella, as much as you.
  • I have just learnt that 123 is the biggest chain of early learning centres in the USA and want to tap into the UK market, especially in the London area. This deal is big guys..
  • whats going on?
  • Picket lines
  • Picket lines
  • Looking for Forest Hill Billy ... not down Loxton Road ....
  • [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]whats going on?

Is that a clue? Could Marvin Gaye be taking over?
  • edited October 2010
    fleetwood mac?
  • banananarama?
  • take that are taking over. free tickets for everyone. VIP for falconwood and charltonkeston.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]take that are taking over. free tickets for everyone. VIP for falconwood and charltonkeston.

have a little patience will you
  • B

It is all gossip from 1 line on twitter no substance behind it until i see with my own eyes substance to support it i will believe that it is a crock of shite with no legs

Zabeel really pissed me off this time i wont believe anything till it happens

If Dan Roan had any substance then he shouldve put his story up in my view these stoopid comments can unstablise players and mgmt and are very un helpful considering if we dont go up we could be screwed.

I am sure it could also be used as ammo for the current crop of anti board haters as another one that they fuked up
  • anti board haters?

People who dislike other people who are against the board?
  • Forest Hill Billy posts on HoF = Millwall WUM!
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]B

It is all gossip from 1 line on twitter no substance behind it until i see with my own eyes substance to support it i will believe that it is a crock of shite with no legs

Zabeel really pissed me off this time i wont believe anything till it happens

If Dan Roan had any substance then he shouldve put his story up in my view these stoopid comments can unstablise players and mgmt and are very un helpful considering if we dont go up we could be screwed.

I am sure it could also be used as ammo for the current crop of anti board haters as another one that they fuked up

Do you really think players and management are so fragile that they let rumours from a few message boards de-stailise them?
  • edited October 2010
    Sorry - dupe
  • What if it's Nick Gray?

what would we do then?
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]What if it's Nick Gray?

what would we do then?

Bonfire Night is only a few nights away & I hear there is a shortage of guys this year :-)
  • edited October 2010
    SO NLA you have no source to say that it has no legs.

Its just the way you said, you made it sound like you knew that as fact and disappoint people who are hoping.
  • [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]Forest Hill Billy posts on HoF = Millwall WUM!

Nope.

[cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]What if it's Nick Gray?

what would we do then?

LOL