Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Official Charlton Takeover Thread (For Johnny Come Latelys)

Comments

• Kenny has now been served a lawsuit...
    I really hope that there is some ounce of truth in this and Roan is not doing this to get some more followers...
  • Cut to: Blonde, orange man, sitting at the side of his pool, chuckling
  • Damn does that mean the Sainsburys/Qatari/Huang(Chinese government) takeover will be scuppered? Or could it be the Qataris serving a writ on Huang to stop him queue jumping the extensive list and being our new owner on his own? Or the Florida businessmen are a front for the CIA who want to take us over to use as a tool in the war on terror, we are close to East London, so it could be this.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]This thread is just getting mental

1+1 = 11111111100000000000
    So, 1046528 then?
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]This thread is just getting mental

1+1 = 11111111100000000000

When everyone knows 1+1 = 11
  • At what stage is he going to be drawn and quartered?
  • Ah, you cracked the code Leroy, good work. Though if the mega takeover fails to go through now, we know who to blame for revealing this.
  • 1+1=10
  • Exactly - there are 10 types of people involved in this.
    Those who get binary and those that dont.
  • Danroan, Twitter: "Huang facing probing queries from journalists about his aborted interest in LFC - "I'm not getting into that" he giggles"

So, he's clearly "getting into" something else then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe, tweet him and ask
  • Why did Dan Roan leave SSN? He was like their best football reporter, especially on deadline day. Better than that Scottish guy with the huge jaw.
  • DO I HAVE TO COME SMACK RIGHT OUT AND TELL YOU EVERYTHING GIVE ME SOME MONEY!!!!!!!
  • oh dear i remember you last time getting a bit carried away mascot. Im going to worry for your health now.
  • Im very worried about my health !!!

Very worried... you should have seen the dismay as I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when I saw the Zabeel deal go up in smoke at a traders conference in Brisbane.....

At least Melbourne had a great result tonight....

Name the tune above for 2 points, well the artiust(hehe) anyway
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Why did Dan Roan leave SSN? He was like their best football reporter, especially on deadline day. Better than that Scottish guy with the huge jaw.[/quote]

Don't diss the Swanson!
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Im very worried about my health !!!

Very worried... you should have seen the dismay as I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when I saw the Zabeel deal go up in smoke at a traders conference in Brisbane.....

At least Melbourne had a great result tonight....

Name the tune above for 2 points, well the artiust(hehe) anyway

I dont think anyone will forget how carried away you got. OTT.
  • 123 ON 606

Deals Done

Dan Roan you are an Arse for starting this all off again
  • and you lot are arses for getting your knickers in a twist for the third time, what a load of bollocks
  • Headline on the OS:

Stop - Hammer Time

Without reading the rest, I think it means we've been taken over by MC Hammer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is 123? What deal has been done? If a deal has been done, why is Dan an arse? Having read the previous threads i´m not quite sure you can say we were getting our "knickers in a twist" .. i wouldn´t have bothered getting my hopes up if it was a rumour made by jose mourinos aunt, but as the rumour did come from a supposedly respected bbc journlist then i thought i was entitled to carry a little bit of hope..especially given our current situation... what is going on ? i need a san miguel and a siesta.
  • who is 123?

did we ever find out
  • Though there's also a headline on the site saying "hostile times". Maybe Vanilla Ice is fronting a rival hostile bid?
  • [cite]Posted By: alicanteman[/cite]the rumour did come from a supposedly respected bbc journlist
  • No idea

but i repeat there are no legs in this latest crock of ballox
  • how do you know that nla?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]No idea

but i repeat there are no legs in this latest crock of ballox[/quote]

Source?
  • to: nth london addick - why do you think this rumour is a "crock of ballox" ?
  • nla is paul mccartney
  • I simply refuse to believe anything not posted on the true takeover thread.