Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Official Charlton Takeover Thread (For Johnny Come Latelys)

1272829303133»

Comments

• ITs true, Roan is tweeting all over the place confirming that its "close" etc...

Thing is I can see this self satisfied, comfortable, happy with his lot, contentment in his eyes... and I am right p*ssed off by some ad agent in New York this morning ...

So f*** him hes a lying sack of s*it making it all up...

Sling your hook you con man!
  • [cite]Posted By: Jonathan Acworth[/cite]@danroan tell us more please on the charlton takeover you said im on it but we havent heard anything sort it or shut it
    [cite]Posted By: Jonathan Acworth[/cite]dan roan your fired!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [cite]Posted By: Dan Roan[/cite]@jacworth what's your email?
  • 'player of the month ansylah'

Cool spelling bro.
  • I heard tonight that Sebastian Sainsbury owns some land near the O2. And that it could make a suitable 40,000 seater stadium. Interesting, if true.
  • ...or he could build the biggest Sainsburys in the land, to "overtake" the new one in Crayford......
  • (He's nothing to do with the supermarket company).
  • [cite]Posted By: Wheresmeticket?[/cite]I may be inviting scorn for saying this - but we seem to be doing ok, it has taken nearly 2 years for PP to establish his own squad and get them to gel, why woiuld we want to change everything now?

just because we've won our last three games doesn't mean suddenly alls ok, the world is a wonderful place. hmph, bloody charlton fans, one minute doom and gloom, win 3 games and " whey hay hay hay " life's a bowl of cherries?%~{>
  • edited November 2010
    Yes mate, read my post, that's exactly what I'm saying isn't it? Over the last few years I have only been doom and gloom when confronted by fans demanding instant return to whichever division we've just been relegated from, at any cost, instead of having the patience to see a manager build a proper team.
  • I dropped a friendly little twitter to Monsieur Roan in a hope I could glean some info...

Me: @danroan The last 'takeover' took a knock because of interference from press wankers, are you the same type of cockhead as them...? #cafc

Dan Roan: @RedZed333 Do you mind. Why do you think I've kept quiet? To avoid exactly that.

Me: RT @danroan: @RedZed333 Do you mind Why do you think I've kept quiet? To avoid exactly that.> Quiet..? So how come every fucker knows about it..?

No further reply as yet...
  • Good point to be fair. Wonder if he'll respond
  • Sponsored links:

• as soon as i saw dan roan tweet jon ack and ask for his email i knew the game was rubbish.
  • In the SLP today it says that talks with Murray about a takeover are 'ongoing' and that reports that a deal was close are 'wide of the mark'
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite](He's nothing to do with the supermarket company).

When did verifiable truth have anything to do with this thread?!
  • You need to go to the real TAKEOVER thread for the truth.
  • ''The truth?....you can't handle the truth!''
  • [cite]Posted By: Wheresmeticket?[/cite]Yes mate, read my post, that's exactly what I'm saying isn't it? Over the last few years I have only been doom and gloom when confronted by fans demanding instant return to whichever division we've just been relegated from, at any cost, instead of having the patience to see a manager build a proper team.

i woz pulling yer plonker mate?%-{>
  • [cite]Posted By: BBC's Matt Slater[/cite]#cafc fans, there's more 2 takeover saga than NOTW reports. 2, maybe 3 bids, board split, interesting cast. Will tell all asap

I thought Murray and his family owned 100% of the club
  • That's x4 related takeover threads, IA how many do we need ?
  • We only need one.

The official takeover thread contains all the information, fact.

Accept no imitations.

This is the only thread
  • Matt Slater promises that he and Dan Roan will tell all tomorrow.

*holds breath*
  • Sponsored links:

• IA. Why don't you close the thread on 999 / ( 1000 or 1111) ?

Who is Matt Slater ?
  • Matt Slater is a BBC journo

This thread will never die. The truth must come out, and the official thread is the only news source you can trust.
  • So Matt Slater is going to a 3 year olds birthday tomorrow, and is going to tell all tomorrow, tell all to Dan Roan or us and the world in general ?
  • Who cares ?....... it's only true when it's on the OS. FACT!
  • With the Oggster on this!
  • The sad sinking of the original thread...........
  • Just in case we need this soon!
  • The Zabeel takeover rumours emerged 9 years ago today apparently according to a post on Twitter.