Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

After last Saturday's home game there has been a lot of disgruntled fans on this site after a ninth home league defeat of the season, and then all the hassle before and after the game due to the issue of playing Millwall, and the actions of the football club and the Police.

Some posters have said that they may not purchase season tickets for next season for a variety of different reasons, so now after a few days the anger may (or may not) have calmed down, it would be interesting to see what people are going to do with only Four Home games remaining and the early purchase price on season tickets due to expiry on the 8th April.

Please answer one of the four options as shown below and please no debates on this thread. There are many others on show at present. Voting to close this Friday at 1700hrs.

A: Are you 100% certain that you will purchase a season ticket for next season before the start of August. **Five year season ticket holders will be under this section**

B: Are you at this stage still undecided and will wait on developments on and off the pitch before purchasing.

C: I will not be purchasing a season ticket and will pick and chose my games next season.

D: I will not be attending the Valley next season.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    A. Already done. COYR!
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A. will be sorting soon before I spend the money!
  • Options
    A.
  • Options
    None of the above.
    E- I live abroad, won't be buying a st but might be able to get to a few games next season depending on when I can get over.
  • Options
    B.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A
  • Options
    A all day long (also got definitely 1 and potentially 3 new ST holders coming with us)

bring it on.
  • Options
    C.

Baby due in the summer, so money will be very tight, will be going when my Dad or Uncle can't make it and I can use their ticket etc.
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    C

Financial
  • Options
    A - before the April 8th price change.
  • Options
    A.Have already applied for my Season Ticket a couple of weeks ago.Getting really excited about next Season already.Alright,the first sentence was true but not the second.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    a
    because I support powells regime....my big problem is my son away at uni, he has had a ST since he was 8months old, but hasn't used it very much this season. I would like a Season Ticket 10 match carnet book for him, where you have to declare which match you'll be attending a week or so in advance to use one of the tickets.
    I know of at least 2 other students the same, one in Hull at the mo, and one in Durham.,
  • Options
    B heading in the direction of C
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A. Done it this week
  • Options
    A. Haven't enjoyed home games much this season much mind. Or indeed most home games for years. Even last season when we were winning every week the atmosphere and often the quality of football on show was dire. It's like smoking though, such an entrenched habit I don't have a clue how I'd contemplate quitting.

I long for the days when we were having humdingers with Everton, Spurs, Chelsea etc.
  • Options
    D
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A
    Mainly because my daughter really enjoys going.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    A
    I renewed before the Millwall game... There's a large group around me who've been going for years, so it's nice to sit with the same crowd.
  • Options
    A my boy will kill me if i dont
  • Options
    I really wish I could say C but my answers A
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    C