Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

Comments

• Options
    A - x4. No doubt about it. Thick and thin. It's een a crap season this year home form wise but when you support a team like Charlton you never know what the next year will bring.
  • Options
    NWQuad said:

Always believed I'd be A but now I am a C - just feel like I've had enough & want the freedom to pick & choose my games & also where I sit

Same as me that a chance in username might be due!! Though when I to go it'll be North Lower still.
  • Options
    A and Banstead Jnr A but we are both very angry after Saturday
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

like an institutionalised prisoner, I wouldn't want to get out now.

A. Charlton are my cross to bear.

It's a trade off I suppose for being born so good looking and hung like a shire horse. Would rather be
    average in those departments and a Barcelona fan but you gotta take what you're given in life and make the best of it.

Those really made me laugh, so thanks for that.

• Options
    C but could be D
    Both sons don't want tickets next year one stopped going before Xmas now the other doesn't as well! So don't think can justify it on my own? Mainly due to cost
  • Options
    It seems like no-one's kids want to go anymore (apart from mine, and she mainly goes for the chips). We're going to die out!
  • Options
    There 17 and 23 now youngest PlayStation and girls taken over plus price going up from 75 to 300! He's at college says its outragous price hike, the eldest says he's not giving his money after the weekends event,wouldn't mind neither pay I do!!
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    A: Renewed for myself and my two boys yesterday.
  • Options
    A - prob renew closer to th new season thou. The football may not have been great but I'm used to it. I support Charlton!! I'd like to think ill always get a season ticket until personal circumstances change and can't commit to at least 15 games a season....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

B probably is the best fit for me but the reasons for my indecision are family rather than club based.

Come the glorious day I'll probably do it. I have the same scenario as Seth re my second ticket.

You know you will buy one! Especially as you might be eligible for a concession this year ... And I don't mean under-21 ;)

p.s please buy one for me too!

• Options
    A - going to home games has been a pain in the arse this season and meant time away from my family and weekends ruined but I still love the club and always will. Plus it sounds like they need my cash more than ever so why would I want to contribute to their financial plight by turning my back on them.

Next season can only get better........
  • Options
    B at the moment. My head keeps shouting C but my heart keeps telling me to stop being a soppy tart and fill in the form.....................
  • Options
    Ha ha Lens daughter using the blackmail/shame him into buying it approach ....
    There's no way out now ... Pay up and look big Len for 2 season tickets ..... It's what Curbs would expect
  • Options
    A probably!
  • Options
    A
  • Options

LenGlover said:

B probably is the best fit for me but the reasons for my indecision are family rather than club based.

Come the glorious day I'll probably do it. I have the same scenario as Seth re my second ticket.

You know you will buy one! Especially as you might be eligible for a concession this year ... And I don't mean under-21 ;)

p.s please buy one for me too!

Get on with your work!

Bloody students!

What's all this betting nonsense on the other thread?

• Options
    Voting closes at 1700hrs today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    Voting now closed. Results to follow
  • Options
    Thank you for everyone to took part.

176 votes in total and the breakdown is as follows

A: 119 Votes. 67.61%

C: 37 Votes. 21.03%

B: 19 Votes. 10.79%

D: 1 Vote. 0.57%

Only a small portion of season ticket holders, but shows the majority will be back next season, regardless what happens between now and the start of August.
  • Options
    C - Unfortunately, it'd be A if not for University.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Thank you for everyone to took part.

176 votes in total and the breakdown is as follows

A: 119 Votes. 67.61%

C: 37 Votes. 21.03%

B: 19 Votes. 10.79%

D: 1 Vote. 0.57%

Only a small portion of season ticket holders, but shows the majority will be back next season, regardless what happens between now and the start of August.

Cheers Shirty for doing this. Interesting stuff. I read it quite pessimistically. We don't know whether all the people who said no or probably not are existing ST holders but around 30% of respondents have said no or indicted that they are in serious doubt. If that translates across the spectrum that's about 3000 STs down on his year. Also bear in mind as someone said earlier, that us on here as regulars means that we are mostly fanatics anyway so we are less likely than others not to renew. The numbers among the whole ST holder cadre may be even worse!
  • Options
    A. Five yearer
  • Options
    B. but no doubt will change to an A in a last minute panic.
  • Options

B. but no doubt will change to an A in a last minute panic.

I'm C but will change to A on the 7th

• Options
    C for me as I'm off to uni , hopefully get a few away and home games in.