Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013

My B changed to an A yesterday

Yes! My B changed to an A yesterday, thanks very much to Mrs Stig who okayed funding from housekeeping. Now, why's she so keen to get me out of the house?
  • Options
    My C stayed as a C. Sorry to buck the trend.
  • Options
    Really wish I was feeling that excitement of waiting for that little book of hope to fall through my letterbox but it's not to be. It's not the price of the season ticket that puts me off but the time travelling and the cost of it. I have a family now and different responsibities in my life.
    Plus, I'm too old to be travelling twelve hours on an overnight bus with a bunch of nutters.
  • Options

Really wish I was feeling that excitement of waiting for that little book of hope to fall through my letterbox but it's not to be. It's not the price of the season ticket that puts me off but the time travelling and the cost of it. I have a family now and different responsibities in my life.
    Plus, I'm too old to be travelling twelve hours on an overnight bus with a bunch of nutters.

One is able to accept your reasonable excuse and as a family man I quite understand.

Good luck to you and all of yours and I hope you manage a game or two next season. Hopefully good fortune will follow you, and you will be arriving in a stretched limo in the future!
  • Options
    Has anyone worked out the % of yes's on here. If we then took that % of say 18,000 we would have a rough idea of how many tickets have been sold so far, because the Club look as if they don't want us to know, and thats a sign of them being unhappy about the figure.
  • Options

You could always buy me 1 instead.........

;-)

• Options
    And live vicariously through you MOG? I like that idea, the cheque is in the post mate :o)
  • Options
    Couldn't leave TCE to listen to my next door neighbour on his own, so my B, probable C, became an A and I renewed on Monday. Onwards and upwards
  • Options

Couldn't leave TCE to listen to my next door neighbour on his own, so my B, probable C, became an A and I renewed on Monday. Onwards and upwards

Bollox to TCE I have to listen more ;0)
  • Options

Bollox to TCE I have to listen more ;0)
    Lol,
    What a selfish git, at least you dont have to listen to DaveStorry banging on about not winning VG in the 38 years he's been in it.
    He tells Kimbo now, I reckon she'll chin him next season. ;)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henry JR and me renewed on the 8th
  • Options
    A. renewed and will attend no matter what division we are in or what financial state we are in.
  • Options
    GHE,.......... I'm not sure he's renewed yet, I'll tell him you're missing him already.
  • Options

GHE,.......... I'm not sure he's renewed yet, I'll tell him you're missing him already.

That would make it a perfect season if he doesn't