Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

Comments

• Options
    A x2 Before the April deadline
    i did think about giving it up and only attending away games but it's in the blood and i love it
  • Options
    A lways
  • Options
    A. Know of lots of fans over the years who drift away for good after not renewing.
  • Options
    A. 7 of us renewing. COYRs
  • Options
    C

Going to spend my time and money on my kids.
  • Options
    a - did it yesterday
  • Options
    A of course
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A - 5 year thingy.
  • Options
    A
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2013
    A ... For my 30th consecutive season ticket and that's despite us being currently for 2013/14

In the Championship
    0% top six ..... 5% 7th-12th ....... 65% 13th-21st ..... 30% the big R

In League One
    10% top 2 ..... 45% 3rd-6th ..... 30% 7th-12th ..... 15% 13th-21st .... 0% going to the unknown
  • Options
    A,

C had very briefly crossed my mind for the first time (dissatisfaction with communication, attitude to fa cup and increased enjoyment of the non-league scene being the reasons). But I still love it, and more importantly so does the boy. Also our STs in the family stand remain excellent value imo so wouldn't be worth sodding about match by match anyway.
  • Options
    A - I'm always tempted to say B or C to these questions to put those selling them under pressure, but I know in the end I will buy one!
  • Options
    A. Already done.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    C. 300 miles each way. Unless we actually make the move back to saaf lahndan in which case I will be A all the way.
  • Options
    Hopefully C, more likely D.
  • Options
    A.
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    C - purely because I live in York and cannot afford the travel every other week. Not had a season ticket since 98/99. Will continue to attend away games up north as always.
  • Options
    A - if oohaah was right with his percentages (which he isn't, no way are we a 30% chance for the drop), there would be a lot less A's on here. They always add up to 100 though, so fairplay to him ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C - Infant kids with more weekend activities than their Mum and Dad don't mix with an ST, unfortunately. Would expect to get to around 10-12 home games and maybe 2 or 3 away if I'm lucky.
  • Options
    As we stand now with no sign of investment i think we're in dire straits for next season
    But there's always the hope that there may be "some" investment in the team or the players might improve a lot :-)
  • Options
    c

I think its admirable that the vast majority at this time are prepared to say A - well done to all of you.
  • Options
    C - unemployed from 22nd March :(
  • Options

As we stand now with no sign of investment i think we're in dire straits for next season
    But there's always the hope that there may be "some" investment in the team or the players might improve a lot :-)

One thing about next season is that whoever comes up from L1 , they dont look that much cop !
  • Options
    done x2
  • Options
    Been C for years.

Probably end up doing more Away's than home as per usual...
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A- renewed our 3 seats on Mon night.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    What a heartening thread. Hardly anyone has said they are not buying a S/T because they are fed up with the football & not winning at home.

The supporters that aren't buying have reasons such as lack of funds, can't attend all games because of work or young children etc. Great news. Keep the faith :-)