Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

Comments

• Options
    A. Already sent in the forms for my two.
  • Options
    A - Just don't ask why, because I really don't know. But hey that's football.
  • Options
    A will b my first season ticket since the first time in premier league for financial reasons also hope to get a few away days in COYR
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A - Have already bought 3 for me and my sons . And if your not buying one because of results and not finances - Shame on you. #Thick&Thin
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    probably A. even though i now work on weekends, i do get the odd weekend off, and some Tuesday nights its all about supporting the club and i do enjoy my seat, if we get in the premier league my seat in the J block will become gold dust, so probably will get a new ticket but have a feeling it will not be until last minute
  • Options
    A. Done
  • Options
    I'm A as 5 year season ticket but would definitely be C otherwise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2013
    C. If a miracle happens B.
  • Options
    a signed and sealed weeks ago.
  • Options
    A

Will be my 29th year in a row

Even though it's sometimes not enjoyable It's still a big part of my life
  • Options
    A After 45 years supporting I'm not going to let a few crap performances put me off. I've seen worse and in fact only two years ago it was absolute dire.
  • Options
    A - don't let the turnstyle hit your arses on the way out, see you all back when
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    C.
    Ive been doing that for several years anyway.
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A - for me and the kids, wd only consider not doing so if money was a problem and luckily right now it aint
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    B.

(would like to say A but finance comes into it).
  • Options

Sadly all these A's illustrate why the current owners don't give a toss about alienating the fans...

I'm not sure how representative the people on here are of the average Charlton fan though. Frankly, if people are logging on here on a daily basis it would be a surprise if they didn't get a ST for reasons other than finance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A
    Never in doubt.
  • Options
    A - It's in the blood + Keeping the faith. Can't imagine Saturday's without footie.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

A - It's in the blood + Keeping the faith. Can't imagine Saturday's without footie.

Blimey, lucky we ain't in the PL: Sunday Lunchtime, Afternoon, Monday night............
    ;-)

• Options
    C

not comitting due to knowledge but will aim for most sat games
  • Options
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    Definitely B - depends on CP staying and signs of some investment in the close season

Probably B - depends on CP etc etc

A - feck it, I was hooked in 1960 and, like an institutionalised prisoner, I wouldn't want to get out now. Will wait til the last day though, just to give them a virtual kick in the bollox
  • Options
    C - Though getting away from games will be easier as there will be many less there!
  • Options
    A. Done and dusted 2 weeks ago, i have missed one home game since 1998 (swindon 2-2 draw on boxing day as i was working, my son has missed none). Though cant recall in all my years the last time we lost 3 home games on the spin and not scored in any.
  • Options

C

not comitting due to knowledge but will aim for most sat games

What knowledge NLA? Are we going to be crap and in a relegation struggle? ;-)

• Options
    A