Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

Comments

• Options
    A - Brought two days before the Millwall game.

Until I find something better to do with my life at 15.00 on a Saturday, I will be A.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:

C for me.

1st year of having a season ticket for me and my son (previously attended a few games per season - attended quite a few games last season, and enjoyed the experience so bit the bullet and got 2 st). I didn't expect promotion but I expected better quality football than I've seen at the Valley this season.

Son doesn't want to renew or attend games in the future. At the moment I'm not renewing, will pick & choose a few matches next year to attend. If there was a major upgrade of the squad in the summer, I will attend more matches, but I'm not paying all that money to watch a season of this quality.

same here, my boy doesn't want to go anymore.
    C for me.
  • Options
    Stewart said:

A - Brought two days before the Millwall game.

Until I find something better to do with my life at 15.00 on a Saturday, I will be A.

You will be A what ? ;0)

• Options
    B- 4 and a half hour journey each way, i'm a student/still working 25hrs a week just to cover my outgoings...won't be able to afford it till the summer and sadly can't be dealing with the increase and using up what little spare time/cash i have on coming to the valley unless next year we have a competitive team. i'm not expecting us to win, just have a go, have a shot once in a while and generally compete
  • Options
    Jesus. Just renewed mine, and attempted to renew my Dad's. The online ticketing system is an absolute shambles the club really need to sort that out. It pissed me off so much I almost gave up and have given up on doing my Dad's for the moment. By the time I get round to doing it again he might have changed his mind.
  • Options
    C - Due to work shift pattern. Will be attending when I can but I am done for this season, again due to work and money.
  • Options
    A But only because of my Grandson, and I am making them wait.
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    Its A at the moment, but that could change if Mr Powell isnt there to greet us next season.
  • Options
    A - why wouldn't I?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A. Until I can't afford it I will be renewing every season.
  • Options
    Sadly all these A's illustrate why the current owners don't give a toss about alienating the fans...
  • Options
    C - Play myself on a saturday so always been a case of picking and chosing for me.
  • Options
    B.
  • Options
    A - and will all the whingers please at least be quiet during the Bolton game so that the true believers can repeat the Cardiff atmosphere.
  • Options
    A.
    Agree the website is shocking, took several attempts to do, with obvious issues with the server being overwhelmed before the Millwall game. I only usually take one kid at a time which is as well as one of them says he doesn't want to go anymore. :(
  • Options
    C - Been that way for about 8 years now. Usually get to around 15-20 home & away games a season. Only managed 1 game this season so far.
  • Options
    B but it's more to do with personal finances than what's happening at the club.
  • Options
    A - done already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A - but the following season will be in doubt.
  • Options
    Will probably end up A but for the first time I'm seriously considering B
  • Options
    C
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    A + 2 more done and yes its what we do.
  • Options

Sadly all these A's illustrate why the current owners don't give a toss about alienating the fans...

That's the thing. Applies to modern football in general.

C by the way.
  • Options
    Can't afford it yet, will see nearer the time