Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

Comments

• Options
    Would love to be A again but health and transport problems dictate otherwise, so C.
  • Options
    B

Falling rapidly out of love with the club.
    I have normally renewed through thick and thin by now, but after the dross I have watched (after a 200 mile round trip) the complete disregard for home supporters after the the Millwall game, the deliberate, in my opinion lack of comunication by the club I just feel that I have had enough. I am not angry now just very dissulutioned and sad. What has happenened to my club and the Return To the Valley spirit?
  • Options
    C
  • Options
    a - never in doubt
  • Options
    B probably is the best fit for me but the reasons for my indecision are family rather than club based.

Come the glorious day I'll probably do it. I have the same scenario as Seth re my second ticket.
  • Options

What a heartening thread. Hardly anyone has said they are not buying a S/T because they are fed up with the football & not winning at home.

The supporters that aren't buying have reasons such as lack of funds, can't attend all games because of work or young children etc. Great news. Keep the faith :-)

This - totally admirable.
  • Options
    Ax2 Been going since 1948 why stop now!
  • Options
    Always believed I'd be A but now I am a C - just feel like I've had enough & want the freedom to pick & choose my games & also where I sit
  • Options
    A*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A
  • Options

A ... For my 30th consecutive season ticket and that's despite us being currently for 2013/14

In the Championship
    0% top six ..... 5% 7th-12th ....... 65% 13th-21st ..... 30% the big R

In League One
    10% top 2 ..... 45% 3rd-6th ..... 30% 7th-12th ..... 15% 13th-21st .... 0% going to the unknown

Oohaah season's ticket renewal:

A 60%
    B 20%
    C 15%
    D 5%
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    A. Charlton are my cross to bear.

It's a trade off I suppose for being born so good looking and hung like a shire horse. Would rather be
    average in those departments and a Barcelona fan but you gotta take what you're given in life and make the best of it.
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A - already done it
  • Options
    Lol Callum
    A 100% all done
  • Options
    A - Already done. My 43rd season, so if I haven't learnt by now I never will. COYR!!!
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    iainment said:

None of the above.
    E- I live abroad, won't be buying a st but might be able to get to a few games next season depending on when I can get over.

Surely its C then ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A x 2 ( Mr F) Both 5 yr s tkt holders.
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    A for the 28th consecutive season, but mainly for my son, wish I was C same as NLA, would love to learn the knowledge but circumstances won't allow me to do it.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    B. It's mainly a social event for me now to meet my bruv for a beer and catch up before the game. It's normally quite an enjoyable day out until the whistle blows to start the game.
  • Options
    A but dont know why
  • Options
    A
  • Options
    B unless I can persuade my son to get into football and not rugby and investment is made
  • Options

A

Its what we do

At least you can share yours!
  • Options
    C - after 18 years as an ST holder I can't bring myself to do it next season.
  • Options
    C at the moment but in a couple a weeks I'd imagine I'll crumble as I can't resist seeing players that I have seen play better play bad every home game.