Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks Brand replica shirt for next season

I raised a couple of ideas on another thread but thought maybe a thread of its own might raise some interest. The second point is more relevant and as someone on the other thread pointed out, Newcastle did something similiar, using the city coat of arms and deleting the Wonga advertising on their replica shirts.

Here is the original post. If there is enough interest, I'd be happy to do the research and help make it happen. Over to you. I know we have some very creative kit designer guys here, so maybe this will take off.

Just bunging out some ideas, didnt know where would be appropriate so here they are.

1. One thing that stood out for me in all the coverage was the black and white scarfs.....I think when we finally get a decent new owner we should propose that all future away kits should be black and white as a tribute to the fans for fighting this ridiculous regime.

2. It Might also be a good idea to get some replica kits made up of our own for next season in Black and white stripes to aid the boycotting of sales in the club shop. Might be a decent take up and a collectors item for the future.

Comments