Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks Brand replica shirt for next season

Comments

• Options
    I take it she was the steak then ;)
  • Options

I take it she was the steak then ;)

More the 'all you can eat buffet'
  • Options
    I'd buy one. I'm assuming that depending on what manufacturers are used larger sizes could be made even if only a few required of that size?
  • Options
    The shirt would look good with the black and white protest badge, rotated off-centre
  • Options

Who are we going to get to fashion the kit upon release?

An U21 player, someone from the current squad or our marque signing

Note that we should find someone from the squad we dont like as from those who modeled this seasons kit, only Cousins is left.

Solly / Jackson / Vetokele / Bauer injured
    Ba / Makienok are both out of favour
    Watt has left the club

Powell?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Who are we going to get to fashion the kit upon release?

An U21 player, someone from the current squad or our marque signing

Note that we should find someone from the squad we dont like as from those who modeled this seasons kit, only Cousins is left.

Solly / Jackson / Vetokele / Bauer injured
    Ba / Makienok are both out of favour
    Watt has left the club

Powell?
    Yann or Morro?
  • Options

The shirt would look good with the black and white protest badge, rotated off-centre

Especially in the shirt sponsor area (I have a sneaking suspicion that Continental Tyres had a similar look on a Dortmund shirt).
  • Options

Your obsession with that "lady" is rather worrying Ricky mate

ever since she entered my life on steak and BJ day in 2007, I've really struggled to forget about her.
    I wouldn't let her anywhere mine, never trust a woman with that sort of appetite not to take a bite of your "sausage".
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    cfgs said:

Your obsession with that "lady" is rather worrying Ricky mate

ever since she entered my life on steak and BJ day in 2007, I've really struggled to forget about her.
    I wouldn't let her anywhere mine, never trust a woman with that sort of appetite not to take a bite of your "sausage".
    Things have never been the same since she left me. Although I always have a fully loaded fridge nowadays. Every cloud....

Can we stop talking about her now, I find it upsetting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The 1985 kit would look great
  • Options
    Top stuff. Only two requests from me:

1. Adidas or Umbro please. Love the Adidas sleeves or even their new international ones, and I like Umbro's kits this season, pretty smart.
    2. Can we have a long-sleeved option please?
  • Options

I'd buy one. I'm assuming that depending on what manufacturers are used larger slimmer sizes could be made even if only a few required of that size?

Corrected
  • Options
    @TEL Regarding the sponsorship, just a suggestion - but a good first point of call could be the 'Pinnochio Box' guys as they have a sponsorship budget, some form of affinity for Charlton, and given the posters they put up - most probably won't be spending it on the box next season!

If only they had a legible telephone number...
  • Options
    Once you have an idea of costs, perhaps launching on kickstarter/indiegogo could be a way of ensuring you have the funds required to move forward?
  • Options

The team I support plays in red and white and it seems hypocritical to 'want our Charlton back' and then wear other colours

Yeah but you don't support the protests.
  • Options

The team I support plays in red and white and it seems hypocritical to 'want our Charlton back' and then wear other colours

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016

Christ knows what he does when they wear the away kit. Full scale meltdown.
  • Options

You are aware of the reasoning behind the black and white though?
    no, is it Newcastle United are total rubbish this season and Sports Direct has got a job lot it couldnt shift ?
  • Options

You are aware of the reasoning behind the black and white though?
    no, is it Newcastle United are total rubbish this season and Sports Direct has got a job lot it couldnt shift ?
    Correct. I knew you would know.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

If there was a replica of the best Charlton home shirt ever (early 80's Addidas 'FADS' shirt) using exact same lettering style and size as on the original for 'FADS'.............BUT instead of FADS it says 'FANS' - then that would look very cool

If it was Addidas as well even better

I always thought that was a Bukta shirt, (fads), originally then changed to Adidas.
    It was Osca wasn't it?
    Osca was 'The Woolwich' sponsorship
  • Options
    Count me in - great idea
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    The Joma 2004 kit would be nice. The same as DiCanio wore! A reminder that it wasn't that long ago that we were won of the best teams in the country!
  • Options
    TEL said:

I raised a couple of ideas on another thread but thought maybe a thread of its own might raise some interest. The second point is more relevant and as someone on the other thread pointed out, Newcastle did something similiar, using the city coat of arms and deleting the Wonga advertising on their replica shirts.

Here is the original post. If there is enough interest, I'd be happy to do the research and help make it happen. Over to you. I know we have some very creative kit designer guys here, so maybe this will take off.

Just bunging out some ideas, didnt know where would be appropriate so here they are.

1. One thing that stood out for me in all the coverage was the black and white scarfs.....I think when we finally get a decent new owner we should propose that all future away kits should be black and white as a tribute to the fans for fighting this ridiculous regime.

2. It Might also be a good idea to get some replica kits made up of our own for next season in Black and white stripes to aid the boycotting of sales in the club shop. Might be a decent take up and a collectors item for the future.

I cannot stand back & let this happen without a pertinent comment.

First @Algarveaddick and now @TEL ....

What fantastic "overseas" Lifers we have !!!

Both guys have come up with great ideas of late, regardless of the fact they aren't able to get to games very often.

True Addicks indeed who are putting us "homers" to shame .

Keep 'em coming, guys !

• Options

The Joma 2004 kit would be nice. The same as DiCanio wore! A reminder that it wasn't that long ago that we were won of the best teams in the country!

What about the MESH shirt from the play off? Team, supporters and club as one.
  • Options
    A friend of mine is one of the heads of the Iceland national team supporters club and they have their own supporters shirts with a number 12 on it. The 12 is for 12th man!