Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crumpet

Comments

• Options

She reminds me a bit of Rab C Nesbitt's wife!

Who is that Hen?
  • Options
    Bromley up to Victoria was pleasant this morning. Shame I work in Tottenham.
  • Options
    At Queen's Club for the tennis yesterday - wall to wall crumpet. (Or should I actually say posh totty?)
  • Options
    I saw a weird sight in Barnet this afternoon (seeing a client over there) - a women in her forties crossed the road in front of me & was wearing a bar OVER her shirt. She was quite a big breasted lady & the bra straps resembled a rucksack, but from the front it definitely looked like a bra.............and I have seen quite a few in my time to know the difference !!
  • Options
    Carlsberg don't do journeys from the station to the office.....
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Henley Regatta starts in a week or two. Never have I seen so much of such high quality in so small a place, all dressed up to the nines.
    I shall be attending over the weekend in my capacity as impartial observer.

I have missed one year since 1976 and agree there are stupendous sights but you need to also visit the Guards Polo Club Queens Cup.
  • Options

I saw a weird sight in Barnet this afternoon (seeing a client over there) - a women in her forties crossed the road in front of me & was wearing a bar OVER her shirt. She was quite a big breasted lady & the bra straps resembled a rucksack, but from the front it definitely looked like a bra.............and I have seen quite a few in my time to know the difference !!

She must have started a trend... After all Wayne Rooney + Older Lady...

• Options
    Yesterday we got called to a fire in a local high street. I was knackered hot and sweaty but a lot of nice young ladies kept giving us bottles of cold water. Not had that many young women smile at me since........well never.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeti ts not enough?
  • Options

Saw a terriffic GILF in TK Maxx last Sunday.

Glaringly obvious she had no bra on, displaying the most fantastic bangers with nipples you could hang your coat on.

I got so distracted I forgot what I went in for!

A new purple coat?
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Saw a terriffic GILF in TK Maxx last Sunday.

Glaringly obvious she had no bra on, displaying the most fantastic bangers with nipples you could hang your coat on.

I got so distracted I forgot what I went in for!

A new purple coat?
    Looking for a yellow one now.
  • Options
    You really don't want to stand out any more mate :wink:
  • Options
    Well, where does one start?
  • Options
    At this moment in time all I can think of is ice cream....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well, where does one start?

Arse, then work your way up.
    Exactly the answer I would expect from you.
    Quality.
  • Options
    I changed jobs in December and am now up by old Street rather than Bank.

Quality of bird round here is exceptional. Much more skin on show
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Love this thread. Takes me back to a 70's On the Buses episode.

I shall be living vicariously off of you City lot as i work in Chatham...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Saw an absolute sort yesterday on the DLR on my way to Greenwich yesterday . I couldn’t take my eyes off her - I must have looked a right perv.......

.....awaits @DaveMehmet comment....
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I was sitting opposite this Thai bird on the train this morning, she had the shortest skirt you've ever seen, not much left to the imagination. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Kept thinking to myself "Don't get a hard-on, don't get a hard-on" But she did....

That joke qualifies for your one that lists those over 90
  • Options
    Lovely ousing with butter and jam on, not good for your sugar levels or cholesterol though :wink: .