Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crumpet

Comments

• LuckyReds said:

All I can say is you think it's good there you should try living in Copenhagen!

Surely they must get freezing?

Think about it. That is an advantage!
    Joking aside we do actually (occasionally) get some fine weather over here. Pretty blonde Danish girls riding bicycles in short summer skirts is a magical site believe me.

• Mmmm...
    Crumpet.
  • Mmmm...
    Crumpet.

Nothing better than a hot juicy crumpet.
  • I had a long forgotten game of Yes / No / Maybe on Tuesday morning as I walked up from Bank. 0 yes, few maybe, plenty no.

Thought I'd turned but it seems it was just a bad sample.

This evening walking to Bank was much better - a few yes and several maybe.
  • PL54 said:

I had a long forgotten game of Yes / No / Maybe on Tuesday morning as I walked up from Bank. 0 yes, few maybe, plenty no.

Thought I'd turned but it seems it was just a bad sample.

This evening walking to Bank was much better - a few yes and several maybe.

I'm sure you got some in return. No's that is.
    ;-)
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
    I find this thread totally sexist, plus there is an element of confusion regarding the much hallowed Warburtons. Firstly, if we are going to cheapen the role of women in society I think the thread should be renamed "Gusset" and to add further balance why not a thread for the other species, call it "Eye Candy"
  • Great time to be at Uni. Worldy after worldy everywhere you look
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybebaby

Warburtons make shit crumpets

Gotta love the jack an Danny days of summer

Working in bham I ain't seeing the London pride and finest can't wait to start the knowledge but riding the scooter is going to be dangerous with so much distraction

Would ya could ya is a fine game
  • To balance out you London workers try working in Swanley! Today is when the market turns up, all the birds(?) seem to be orange and about 15 stone it's like a meeting for the Space Hopper appreciation society this event is known locally as Orange Wednesday!
  • Play wouldya couldya greenie with any over the legal age
  • With birds in swanley it's more a case of 'is it safe?'
  • Saw an absolute worldy up by Belvedere station last night I was so tongue tied I couldn't come out with anything to get her attention, incredible!!
  • on the isle of sheppy today so loads of chavpet everywhere.. love being a bus driver paid to perv...
  • Play wouldya couldya greenie with any over the legal age

I'll give it a go NLA, but I've got to be home by 7pm tonight! ;o)
  • Living in Donny, the sexually transmitted infection capital of Europe everything is a big fat no! Thank god its not sunny very often!
  • Plenty in the City.
  • edited April 2013
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="smiffyboy">There was so much skirt walking across Waterloo bridge this morning I nearly crashed my scooter into the back of a bus !!!</blockquote>

Good job you didn't have a hard on at the time, you be pole vaulting the bus.
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

There was so much skirt walking across Waterloo bridge this morning I nearly crashed my scooter into the back of a bus !!!

No one crashes in Swanley!
  • -sigh-. Working from home today.. from.. yeah - Swanley.

Waste of perfectly good weather to be quite honest. It's all about the tight shirts and short skirts that you get on the morning and evening commute now.
  • LuckyReds said:

Waste of perfectly good weather to be quite honest. It's all about the tight shirts and short skirts that you get on the morning and evening commute now.

And don't they know it ? Damn them !
  • 93Addick said:

Great time to be at Uni. Worldy after worldy everywhere you look

yep,visited some mates yesterday,beauties everywhere!

• It is my theory that a girls bum size is indicative of her breast size.

Some years ago when I used to walk across London Bridge to work I would put my theory to the test, of course there was no way of proving it but it was very pleasant when an expected 32A looked more a 32DD
  • edited April 2013
    Hopefully sun is out in cleethorpes tomorrow as will be down there for a couple of hours with work which will mean a slow walk along the beach having a good old look
  • edited April 2013

Maybebaby

Warburtons make shit crumpets

I phoned Eric Warburton this morning...his boys will be round to see you.

• Grimsby...isn't Cleethorpes beach one of the biggest in the country? Would I need binoculars or do you have those pay telescope thingies on the prom? :)