Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crumpet

Comments

• Options
    "Lovely" day in town - shame to be heading back to the riverside pubs of Surrey.....
  • Options
    Makes the train journeys so much better.

Noticed how much talent gets on at falconwood. Its a crumpet hotbed.
  • Options
    Agree Gary start at 2 so drive long way to work through tonbridge and Maidstone just to admire this week feel so old though!
    No can't be or i would be in Paris fighting
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

A few of us on our group message like to play a game of 'stealth'. Unfortunately one Lego haired member of the group forgot to turn the click off coming back from a game a little while ago and got chased down the platform by the bird.

'Phones in Japan have to have the click locked 'on' just to stop pervs taking pictures up women's skirts.
  • Options
    Why dont you just chat to women .. so much more fun
  • Options
    Riscardo said:

I think you have to be able to string a sentence together to actually talk to them.
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

A few of us on our group message like to play a game of 'stealth'. Unfortunately one Lego haired member of the group forgot to turn the click off coming back from a game a little while ago and got chased down the platform by the bird.

'Phones in Japan have to have the click locked 'on' just to stop pervs taking pictures up women's skirts.
    A guy in the office was sitting opposite a bird with a low cut top and suddenly a flash went off. Some bloke had taken a photo of her, understandably she went apeshit. He tried to front it out when she asked him about it and said to her "don't flatter yourself love" whilst obviously deleting the picture. Funnily enough, he got off at the next stop which was in the middle of nowhere!
  • Options

Riscardo said:

I think you have to be able to string a sentence together to actually talk to them.

Nail on head me thinks ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nope but he was polishing like billyo
  • Options
    Plenty around the london bridge area last night
  • Options
    Surely it should be Tuesday...rolls off the tongue much better! :)
  • Options
    Prefer a pikelet
  • Options
    Walk past this lovely blonde every day @ Stratford... Best part of the commute
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Surely it should be Tuesday...rolls off the tongue much better! :)
    Suck harder.
  • Options
    Crumpet mate!!!!!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't find the 'Summer In The City' thread to
    cheers us up....

So bump.
  • Options
    I work in a cocktail bar in the middle of Shoreditch, which is underground and therefore hot, Saturday night we were close to 40 degrees inside, but it's all worth it for the amount of crumpet we get through the doors
  • Options
    Some magnificent sights to behold in Canary Wharf.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I work in a cocktail bar in the middle of Shoreditch, which is underground and therefore hot, Saturday night we were close to 40 degrees inside, but it's all worth it for the amount of crumpet we get through the doors

Nobody likes a sweaty crumpet.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

sam3110 said:

Nobody likes a sweaty crumpet.
    Crumpet is crumpet...
  • Options

Some magnificent sights to behold in Canary Wharf.

I would like to say "Some magnificent sights to behold in Stoke"

But I can't :-(