Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crumpet

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Right. As men (you lot) what's your opinion on blokes wondering about the city with their shirts off?
    I am gernerally all for attractive people getting their kit off, but when I see these fellas with their tops off, sunglasses on, wondering about the streets of our fair city I can't help but think they look like absolute tw*ts.
    Case in point, Waterloo yesterday at about 3pm. Man with his top off, khaki shorts and a pair of aviators "casually" doing handstands. I wanted to kick him.
  • I'd prefer it if it was women :-)
  • EastStand said:

Right. As men (you lot) what's your opinion on blokes wondering about the city with their shirts off?
    I am gernerally all for attractive people getting their kit off, but when I see these fellas with their tops off, sunglasses on, wondering about the streets of our fair city I can't help but think they look like absolute tw*ts.
    Case in point, Waterloo yesterday at about 3pm. Man with his top off, khaki shorts and a pair of aviators "casually" doing handstands. I wanted to kick him.

I believe the Latin is Bellendus Maximus Twatorus
  • Or perhaps Knobus Jockus

Really doing handstands on the street ? Why ?

I'll have to try that next time I am wandering around the City with no shirt on.

• I'd prefer it if it was women :-)

Most of the women I've seen lately would have black eyes.
  • edited April 2013
    EastStand said:

#jelousmuch

Wasn't me I don't go topless in the uk... Too self critical.

• Still pretty much covered up in my neck of the woods. Which is, on the whole, a blessing.
  • edited April 2013

It is my theory that a girls bum size is indicative of her breast size.

Some years ago when I used to walk across London Bridge to work I would put my theory to the test, of course there was no way of proving it but it was very pleasant when an expected 32A looked more a 32DD

This theory is patently wrong from my experience.
  • Grimsby...isn't Cleethorpes beach one of the biggest in the country? Would I need binoculars or do you have those pay telescope thingies on the prom? :)

There are couple but might be best bring your binoculars lol saves you paying to use one of the telescopes then !!!!!!

• Grimsby...isn't Cleethorpes beach one of the biggest in the country? Would I need binoculars or do you have those pay telescope thingies on the prom? :)

There are couple but might be best bring your binoculars lol saves you paying to use one of the telescopes then !!!!!!

The only thing with binoculars is you don't have a free hand.
  • Sponsored links:

• If any of you have been to Perth you will know it'snone of the best places in the World for crumpet, followed by Sydney and London (City) a close third.
  • freemantle in perth was awsome ditto for broome and byron bay.
  • Working in Hendon today near Middlesex Uni. Absolutely draw dropping the tottie here. Some of these outfits shouldn't be allowed... but thank god they are!
  • I've been in my Whitechapel Office this morning...

Not quite the same as being surrounded by American students on the Mile End Campus. Thank god I'm back at Mile End for the rest of the week :)
  • JohnBoyUK said:

I've been in my Whitechapel Office this morning...

Not quite the same as being surrounded by American students on the Mile End Campus. Thank god I'm back at Mile End for the rest of the week :)

Surely a World Ya?
  • Although not quite what i envisaged on this thread, at least John has abided by the rules.
    Pictures gents, not idle chitter chatter eh?
  • edited April 2013
    is that Paul Elliott on the right?
  • Although not quite what i envisaged on this thread, at least John has abided by the rules.

I have been waiting for the first perv to post up evidence of what he has been oggling

• I tried taking some photos at lunch but it is difficult without them spotting what you are doing
  • cfgs said:

Although not quite what i envisaged on this thread, at least John has abided by the rules.

I have been waiting for the first perv to post up evidence of what he has been oggling

Oi I freely admit to being a perv but come on...

• Sponsored links:

• JohnBoyUK said:

cfgs said:

Although not quite what i envisaged on this thread, at least John has abided by the rules.

Oi I freely admit to being a perv but come on...

I was more alluding to sneakily taken photos of young ladies that are less wrapped up than that, it is only a matter of time.
  • noone has the bottle, keyboard warriors... :P

I work in croydon so havent seen any talent im afraid, more pics still
  • I was in Woolwich today.

Sure I clocked a birds ankle at one point!
  • PL54 said:

I tried taking some photos at lunch but it is difficult without them spotting what you are doing

I have a boffin mate who has an app on his jailbroken i-phone that allows him to secretly photograph suitable ahem, objects of interest. Don't understand how it works, don't want to and yes we are a bit worried about him... but some cracking pictures!
  • If any of you have been to Perth you will know it'snone of the best places in the World for crumpet, followed by Sydney and London (City) a close third.

Medellin, Colombia. Sunglasses mandatory.

• A few of us on our group message like to play a game of 'stealth'. Unfortunately one Lego haired member of the group forgot to turn the click off coming back from a game a little while ago and got chased down the platform by the bird.
  • edited April 2013
    JohnBoyUK said:

I've been in my Whitechapel Office this morning...

Showing that amount of skin in public would never be tolerated here in Qatar ;-)

• A very disappointing day by Kings Cross today, it must be said - expected better.
  • So spring is over for another year.

It's why I live there!