Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

JOIN THE CAFC SUPPORTERS TRUST!

Our club need us more now than ever.

We are in very dark times.

Please consider joining up of not already done so.

https://www.castrust.org/join/

Comments

• Question for the trust.

Have you looked into alternative ways to pay asides PayPal?
  • Question for the trust.

We haven't in my time (aside form Cash at the stall or by cheque), I believe you don't need a PayPal account to do so however you can pay via PayPal with debit or credit card.  
  • Done 
  • edited April 2020
    Done, but buggered up the login thing, @castrust have pm'd 
  • Joined, but as stated in the other thread I would be interested to hear more details about the potential fan ownership ASAP. Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2020
    Joined, but as stated in the other thread I would be interested to hear more details about the potential fan ownership ASAP. Thanks
     This could be a starting point though couldn't it? I we could get enough fans signed up as members of an officiated body.
  • Been meaning to join, and this made it easy. 
  • Joined, but as stated in the other thread I would be interested to hear more details about the potential fan ownership ASAP. Thanks
     This could be a starting point though couldn't it? I we could get enough fans signed up as members of an officiated body.
    It could indeed, I'm just interested what form it would take.
  • Joined & Thank You for all you are doing 👍🏻
  • Just joined
  • Done. Any help you may need I'm ready and willing.
  • Don't 'wait for the science' on this.

Only a fiver. Let's try and get the numbers up.
  • Very good to see so many people joining. First positive development for some time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Am trying to join, but it doesn't seem to want to let me without creating a PayPal account?
  • Glosfan said:
    Am trying to join, but it doesn't seem to want to let me without creating a PayPal account?
     I mentioned this yesterday. Rob7Lee said:
    Question for the trust.

We haven't in my time (aside form Cash at the stall or by cheque), I believe you don't need a PayPal account to do so however you can pay via PayPal with debit or credit card.  
     Not sure if that's the case as I have PayPal. Maybe someone else can confirm they signed up without an account?

It would be good if you could pay by a standard bank bank card.

• Glosfan said:
    Am trying to join, but it doesn't seem to want to let me without creating a PayPal account?
     I mentioned this yesterday. Rob7Lee said:
    Question for the trust.

Not sure if that's the case as I have PayPal. Maybe someone else can confirm they signed up without an account?

It would be good if you could pay by a standard bank bank card.

Anyone?
    It could indeed, I'm just interested what form it would take.
    I dont think anyone will know yet what form it will take. I think it's more the case of doing the learning and preparation so that if the need arises we are ready to take action. A big part of that is having a large number of fans backing it.
  • Joined.
    Didn't want a PayPal account but couldn't see a way of joining without one.
  • I thought you have the option to enter card details without signing up for an account, we'll look into.

In the meantime i'll see if I can get the bank account details/sort code for direct payment in.
  • Just tried but the PayPal does not support my financial/ residential circumstances.

Professionally having known the organisation for over 20yrs have studiously sought to avoid them at all costs. For a supposedly international payment organisation they were crap. Typical imposition of US based strategy which rarely works across borders.

Offer me an alternative payment and I will happily join the fight!