Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JOIN THE CAFC SUPPORTERS TRUST!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    trundler said:
    Attended Valley party reunion few years ago at the museum having stood in my local ward in 1990.

Very strange when said hello to present vice chairman and asked me if I was nine years old when I stood for the Valley party.Obviously someone who is pretty ignorant and has an over inflated sense of their importance.

Then listened to  a speech about the Greenwich local election about how this was the most exciting times of our lives,think they need to get out more...

Proud of the insignificant part I played at the time ,including selling the Voice at Selhurst and carrying the coffin before Middlesboro game.

In the great scheme of things the achievements by a small group of people in late 80's and early 90's is to be commended but the Trust doesn't have a monopoly on supporters views.
    Weird post.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Nobody has ever said the Trust has any monopoly.
    It always describes itself as being what it is.
    Anybody can behave as an individual or organise other groups if they want.
    Personally I would describe the Trust as head and shoulders in advance of any other group of Charlton supporters, even longer standing local groups, in terms of genuine credibility.
    As was said to me by a member yesterday, reading the rebuttle to Southall's threat of litigation alone was worth every penny of this years £5 Trust membership subscription.

• Options
    edited September 2020

Just to keep the link in sight for new joiners, and bearing in mind our battles are not yet over-

https://www.castrust.org/join

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    I tried to join this afternoon, but it seems I have to open a Pay Pal account, which I do not wish to do, so, if you have your stand open next time I'm at the Valley, I'll give you my fiver then.  Sorry about that.
    No worries, alternative here if bank transfer is any good;

https://www.castrust.org/join/full-member-bank-transfer/
      Any chance we can get TS to get you a 'pay by card' button??

;-)
    He'd need to set us up for merchant services and pay the commissions too!