Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JOIN THE CAFC SUPPORTERS TRUST!

Comments

• Options
    Good to read in the weekly email CAST sends to members that some 400 fans have joined CAST over the past 2 months.  

What's that slogan beloved of unions?  Stronger together?

I have a feeling the strength of the fans may be tested again in the not-too-distant future, and CAST will be the rallying point.
  • Options
    People might not agree with the trust but what are the ramifications of working against the Trust

If you disagree with its methods or principals then surely its better to join and try to argue for another direction rather than just ridicule it

"A house divided, cannot stand" is what it feels like a bit within the fan ranks at the moment

There is so much bickering outside the trust with everyone wanting to be "Mr Charlton"  that it makes me wonder if the club can survive with so many divisions
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2020
    I'm only owed £50 for millwall, they can keep it and take it off a season ticket for 2021-22 when we can attend again. 
  • Options
    Eh?
  • Options
    Eh?
    Think he means he’s owed £50 by the club for Millwall tickets for the match that didn’t take place.
  • Options
    I think I’ve joined got the email from Paypal, but nothing from the trust. 
  • Options
    Can you only pay via Paypal?
  • Options
    I think I’ve joined got the email from Paypal, but nothing from the trust. 
    It's all a big con :wink:

PM me your details and i'll check, you will get an email, usually fairly quickly, double check your junk mail?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just registered.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    It's the way we prefer to be able to run off with the money much more easily....... alternatively you can pay by bank transfer;

Form here to complete, transfer your £5 and then drop an email to secretary@castrust.org ;

https://www.castrust.org/join/full-member-bank-transfer/
  • Options
    Great stuff ! 

How about a promotion video with the slogan " Keeeeeep trusting CAST " ? 

Tracey could fill Tess Daley's role & Weegie, Claudia Winklewoman....
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Off_it said:
    It's the way we prefer to be able to run off with the money much more easily....... alternatively you can pay by bank transfer;

Form here to complete, transfer your £5 and then drop an email to secretary@castrust.org ;

https://www.castrust.org/join/full-member-bank-transfer/
    Thanks
  • Options
    I'm in 
  • Options
    DONE
  • Options
    One of my lads tell me MS is suing the trust?

No idea why, if true, surely going to drive up membership numbers!
  • Options
    One of my lads tell me MS is suing the trust?

No idea why, if true, surely going to drive up membership numbers!
    Um, if true, that would be because he’s a prize  twunt and anything he gets out of his involvement in Charlton must be one of his last footballl paydays.