Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JOIN THE CAFC SUPPORTERS TRUST!

Comments

• Options
    Just to confirm, MS has not now taken over the running of the supporters trust for an up front payment of a £1!

That would be the ultimate kick in the nuts!
  • Options
    Have just signed up my Son too... He's gotta be one of the youngest members :)
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for suggestions and for joining/ renewing. Past 1905 now, if that means anything 😉
    Getting past 2020 would really mean something!
    Getting past June 2020 would be a start!
  • Options
    whats happened to the bonkers shenanigans thread
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Joined up the misses & she hates football. Let’s get these numbers up and stand together 😊
  • Options
    Just joined 
  • Options
    May have posted this already (?) but Mrs D and the two boys are going to join. 👍
  • Options
    Great stuff, everyone. 1,977 so getting there. We're allowed a bit of extra time today of all days.
  • Options
    Just signed the baby up too
  • Options
    I hope CAST email Mouthall and thank him for his assistance in boosting the membership numbers.
  • Options
    Shameful really that each and every Member of the Trust has paid at least five times the amount that Mouthall paid for the Club! 
  • Options
    Just joined
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Just joined
    Is your name Arthur?

Either way we've reached 2,000!!
    How many have joined since the being sued by Southall was made public?
  • Options
    Three family members joined. One is a season ticket holder. 👍
  • Options
    About to sign up our 8 day old, Dylan. 
  • Options
    Yes around 600, I think @Ollywozere and @Tracey also helped - thanks guys :blush:
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Yes around 600, I think @Ollywozere and @Tracey also helped - thanks guys :blush:
    Just the usual quiet weekend for you then .......
    :-)
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Just the usual quiet weekend for you then .......
    :-)
     :tired_face:
  • Options
    Presumably lots of clubs have supporters trusts. Any examples of membership numbers for any of the more prominent ones?