Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Derby County | Sat 19 Oct | 3pm KO | Post-Match Thread

edited October 2019 in General Charlton
Great result. The points we've picked up in Lyle's absence bode well for a strong season. 

Every single one of the players put in a shift today. Lockyer was his usual self. Pratley and Sarr at the back were outstanding, as were Field and, of course, Gallagher in the middle.  

Over to you.

Comments

• To a man we sounded superb! Excellent 3 points! 
  • didn't expect 3 ... well done Charlton
  • edited October 2019
    Great result. Totally unexpected, I thought I’d be doing the second coat tomorrow but it’s gone so well I may get the day off
  • Clean sheet makes it a perfect day. Such a good result against a team that could have been promoted the last couple of seasons. We are looking up now and I reckon we should have a shout at the play-offs come May. 
  • Sponsored links:

• We're on waaaay, we're on our way

To the Premier League, we're on our way...
  • How do we keep doing this on c.40% possession?

Well done CAFC!
  • Well! The Rams were rodded today by the little schoolboy looking fella, plotting from the stands. 

Great stuff. Hope the Welsh wonder gnome is alright. 
  • A professional performance, unreal how they keep churning these results out , love em 
    Worried for Williams hope he’s ok

• N01R4M said:
    How do we keep doing this on c.40% possession?

Well done CAFC!
    We always win when we have less possession
  • A professional performance, unreal how they keep churning these results out , love em 

Yeah, OohAaagh ..... and Millwall didn't disappoint either!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen Reading got a 98th minute winner v Preston, who are place above us equal on points.
  • Great result, nice and relaxing in the second half, just what the doctor ordered!
  • N01R4M said:
    How do we keep doing this on c.40% possession?

Well done CAFC!
    i personally think footballs gone funny teams have loads of poccession but do nothing with it. its what you do with the ball at the feet not how long its there. 
  • A commanding performance.