Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Charlton post match views 2015/16

Comments

• Options
    Gave up listening at 1 nil and watched edge of tomorrow instead.
  • Options
    We are going down with a whimper. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    I understand that all the players like working for Karel.

With the way he sets the team uo (Euall surely) added to his key advice and impressive tactical subs, what's not to like?
  • Options
    Worst goal difference out of all 4 divisions. It's only going to get worse. Joke of a manager, board and regime in general.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Fraeye has to go now. Just do us all a favour and gtf out of our club and if you can take RD and KM with you. Have lost any time I had for RM as he just seems to go along with the twats running or rather ruining our club at the moment. They wheel him out to give a so called statement which was more just listen to what I am saying as neither RD or KM could be bothered to talk to us fans or rather customers.
    Throughout my times of supporting us since 1986 we have had poor teams but have always had commitment, desire and at least put in effort. Sadly we don't have any of that now and the players that we had that did give effort and have a bit of passion for Charlton now seem to be at the point of saying what is the point of bothering the heart has been ripped out of our club. The supporters now it the players now it but seems the owner and his little group of followers are the only ones that don't. Are they really not that bothered if we go down - total joke all of them.
  • Options
    KF has no idea how to organise a defence and no idea how to pose an attacking threat so it's not surprising we get tonked so often.
  • Options
    As Graham McPherson so aptly said 35 years ago:

"No committment, you're an embarrassment
    Yes, an embarrassment, a living endorsement"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We have got to get this next protest right....
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

So lets get this right:

Riga - 16 Games, W7 D3 L6 win % 43.75. Points per game 1.5
    Peeters - 28 Games, W7 D13 L8 win % 25. Points per game 1.21
    Luzon - 37 Games, W12 D9 L16 win % 32.43. Points per game 1.21
    Fraeye - 14 Games, W2 D5 L6 win % 14.3. Points per game 0.78

Yup, KM - everyone was the right appointment........

Just to highlight, win %

Powell 40.99%
    Parkinson 38.6%
    Pardew 31.1%

The only manager with a worse record than Fraeye is......... Les Reed with win % 12.5! But heh, i'm only going back to 1920.

Give it time, I am sure Fraeye will become the worst manager if he somehow stays in post.
  • Options
    ''I understand that all the players like working for Karel''

Perhaps they are round the betting shop and golf course all day.
    Certainly not training on how to defend at corners etc.
    Karel now beyond a joke, for his own safety should resign!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Was meant to take my little un to the next home game but no chance now. A) he won't enjoy it so will take him to something he will like instead b) it won't be a place for kids. I can see it getting VERY messy.

Think this is a pivotal moment.
  • Options
    vff said:

Rob7Lee said:

So lets get this right:

Riga - 16 Games, W7 D3 L6 win % 43.75. Points per game 1.5
    Peeters - 28 Games, W7 D13 L8 win % 25. Points per game 1.21
    Luzon - 37 Games, W12 D9 L16 win % 32.43. Points per game 1.21
    Fraeye - 14 Games, W2 D5 L6 win % 14.3. Points per game 0.78

Yup, KM - everyone was the right appointment........

Just to highlight, win %

Powell 40.99%
    Parkinson 38.6%
    Pardew 31.1%

The only manager with a worse record than Fraeye is......... Les Reed with win % 12.5! But heh, i'm only going back to 1920.

Give it time, I am sure Fraeye will become the worst manager if he somehow stays in post.
    Yup, just two more games!
  • Options
    Still not come out for interviews.
  • Options
    Let's reset this, our B team was played off the park by Colchester, lost 2-1 with a consolation on extra time.

Our A team got beaten 5-0 by a mid table Huddersfield outfit away.

Pony set up, pony confidence and if you need to sub off a fit JBG in this league, you have no clue how to structure a team or get it working for you.

Dial up fan anger (good) dial down staying in Championship (super bad)
  • Options

A public player revolt would be good

They joined the Junior doctors and went on strike for 90 minutes tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really hope that 5-0 around my birthday isn't gonna become a tradition. Lost by that margin to Watford last year on my actual birthday, and now tonight...

On a positive note, this should hopefully mean Fraeye won't be appointed... yet
  • Options
    WSS said:

Still not come out for interviews.

The revolting turd will probably send Euell out to do it.
  • Options
    On a late at work I was so bored and uninterested in this I forgot to check the score. And then I laughed. Crash and burn.
  • Options
    This is truly a waking nightmare.
  • Options
    He has refused to speak and got straight on the coach
  • Options

As Graham McPherson so aptly said 35 years ago:

"No committment, you're an embarrassment
    Yes, an embarrassment, a living endorsement"

Who did he manage?
  • Options
    Roll up. Roll up. Come to the valley for your unique real fan football experience where you can see the many circus horrors on display such as how not defend from corners, how to consistently concede a goal in the 44th minute and how to get sent off in two minutes.
  • Options

A public player revolt would be good

They started that at 19:45 this evening