Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Charlton post match views 2015/16

Comments

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Probably advised by KM to keep schtum. It has worked well for her these past few days. "Don't worry, we will send out the gimp to give his view on that wonderful game"
    Has this chicken-shit coward run away and earned himself a fine from the league as well?

77 Post-Match Media Arrangements

77.1 In addition to any obligations imposed on Clubs, Officials, Managers and Players under the terms of any commercial contract notified in accordance with Regulation 75, the Home Club shall facilitate post-match media arrangements following the conclusion of each match played under the auspices of The League. These should include interviews for the League’s broadcast partners where requested and the opportunity for accredited representatives of other media to ask relevant questions.

77.2 Each Club participating in the relevant match shall procure the compliance by their Manager in respect of these obligations.
  • Options
    I think he'll resign tonight.
  • Options

Gave up listening at 1 nil and watched edge of tomorrow instead.

A very apt choice
  • Options

I think he resigned 4 weeks ago.
  • Options
    And by some miracle, Bolton, Bristol Titty and MKwankers appear to be as bad as us despite having few of the excuses.

Disgrace. Belgians out. Fuck off Fraeye. Fuck off Meire. Duck off douchbag. Fuck off Murray. Apologies for the language. But just Fuck off.
  • Options

I think you are absolutely right there.
  • Options
    Disgusting, nothing more I can really add to that really.
  • Options
    Shambles. Respect to the supporters who went - must have been humiliating.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Bet he dont
  • Options
    tweets from Hudders suggesting there was fighting in our dressing room after game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fighting in the changing room apparently.
  • Options
    Out of interest, was it actually worse than Colchester? (If that's scientifically possible!).
  • Options
    Oh dear
  • Options

Jayajosh said:

Bet he dont
    The trouble is I think the knob thinks he's doing well
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Oakster said:

Huge amount of vitriol towards Fraeye, but we can't forget he had the sheer audacity to think that he could do a better job than a professional coach.

The Bell is Ringing For me, sitting in the Director's box judging Powell, blaming professional players for the defeat at Burnley when he has never played the game himself etc etc

He has totally set himself up for this.

Agreed, fully deserved and then some.

He doesn't help himself by having the manner of a smug toadie (aside from being a shit coach / manager / data analyst / glasses wearer etc)
  • Options

Fighting in the changing room apparently.

Shame they didn't show some fight on the pitch.
  • Options
    I know we've had a bad night and nothing changes that but I did raise a smile when I saw Brighton's defending for the Rotherham goals. Centre back does a sitting down header for the first one and the baldy geezer heads the ball back into his own six yard box for the other. Wish I knew how to do a link.
  • Options

tweets from Hudders suggesting there was fighting in our dressing room after game.

That's what happens when managers are not allowed to pick players or take account of characters that go to make up a coherent team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

5-0 and lucky to get nil .. we were outrun, outfought, outthought, slow, witless, clueless, leaderless and had Reza red carded for gross stupidity, we made the Terriers look world beaters .. god knows what Hull will do to us on Saturday AND Rotherham beat Brighton, at least Bolton, MK and Bristol C lost .. some of our players are a disgrace .. Fox gets worse and worse .. Gudmundsson is taking the piss, no effort, get rid a s a p .. even Henderson threw a couple into his net tonight.. we have nobody with any skill or creativity, poor Jackson is getting slower and slower, Huddersfield buzzed around us all night .. they're quick, committed, niggly and on tonight's evidence a team to be reckoned with .. we are one word sums us up .. FUCKED

this is whats worrying me about it all. unless the players are doing this on purpose to get rid of him as a manager, I really feel this squad are some of the worst players we've had for a while. defensively its a long while.
  • Options

Solly squaring up to Big Mak

a good big un should always beat a good little un .. but if this is really the case my money is on Lil Kris .. BigMak gives the impression he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, on the pitch at least
  • Options

Solly squaring up to Big Mak

Its true. Jackson has leaked footage from the dressing room.
    No danger of a headbutt for Solly.
  • Options
    Since August:

P24 W2 D6 L16 F17 A50

It is clear that, apart from under Riga, at different stages of the tenure of the "Belgian" managers, either the wrong players (or formation) were selected and/or they stopped listening.

In the short term we will not get rid of Roland so the only way to stop the rot is to appoint someone who has no connection whatsoever with this regime. And that includes Riga because, eventually, he will become tainted simply by association.

Let's also not kid ourselves either that there will be any meaningful signings in this transfer window because there won't. So we need to employ someone who understands this League and is capable of setting the team up so they are hard to beat. That really is our only chance.

Trouble is it has to be a manager who is relatively cheap and comes here on the understanding that he will have to operate with one hand tied behind his back.

Not easy to find someone who quite fits that criteria.
  • Options
    Henderson was left to talk to the press...... just about some it up..... wonder if he 'dropped' a clanger ;-)
  • Options
    Under this regime the team isn't a team, and unfortunately it's worse than a shower of shit.

It's becoming a shower of nuclear faeces riddled with cancerous cells with no apparent redeeming features.
  • Options
    he sounds gutted.