Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Charlton post match views 2015/16

Comments

• Options
    Relegation will be a high price to pay but, if that is what it takes to get rid of this filth from our club, so be it.
    Not that I think the players are blameless. Plenty of spineless shit out there too.
    Just to top it off we pick up 3 bookings and a sending-off, yet we lack anyone who's prepared to put their foot in.
    Mr Egomaniac, if you are not prepared to put the club in the hands of people who have its interests at heart, please close us down. This is cruel and unusual punishment.
  • Options

tweets from Hudders suggesting there was fighting in our dressing room after game.

Omg that's not good! Hears a thought why not show fight on the pitch lads!!!
  • Options
    Respect to Hendo for his interview. Honest, Sounded gutted and as usual sounded genuine.
  • Options
    I'm worried about how little I care about a 5-0 shellacking. Weirdly looking a the starting line-up it might be the most balanced side Fraeye has ever put out. It didn't work.

Rumours of the fight might be nonsense but it might also be Roger Johnson beating Reza to death. Doesn't really matter.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

jonno said:
    Awful goals, Fox for the 1st, Henderson the 2nd, the whole team for the rest!
    so for clarity and balance of 'no witch hunt' who was responsible for 3rd 4th and 5th @ Rob7Lee
  • Options
    Having watched the 'highlights' it would not surprise me if Johnson smacked Reza one, clearly was not happy about the needless sending off which Reza looks like he did on purpose. That said, Johnson was embarrassing for at least 2 of those goals.
  • Options
    Right fuck it! I have a plan... get fuck loads of balloons and air horns take a trip to Belgium and pop the balloons/let off the air horns and some fire crackers right behind Roland! Hopefully that's enough to send the old fucker over the edge!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I feel so sorry for hendo, he doesn't know what to say...he sounds beaten and perplexed, well done RD you complete moron, even the players are down..please listen to his interview it tells you everything, you are a complete idiot, call yourself a businessman, I've got more gumption in my little finger!!

Link is below-:

https://t.co/uYMB4WEcyb

• Options
    madadd said:

Rob7Lee said:

jonno said:
    so for clarity and balance of 'no witch hunt' who was responsible for 3rd 4th and 5th @ Rob7Lee
    No challenge for the 3rd, Jackson didn't have the legs to keep up but no challenge from either Lennon or THD. 4th was a toe poke from the D, not sure if Henderson was unsighted but neither centre had got in a challenge and was like slow motion, 5th THD let them get the cross in, not sure which defender went to ground, but again probably both centre half's.

See for yourself : http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/10127828/huddersfield-5-0-charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

madadd said:

Rob7Lee said:

jonno said:
    No challenge for the 3rd, Jackson didn't have the legs to keep up but no challenge from either Lennon or THD. 4th was a toe poke from the D, not sure if Henderson was unsighted but neither centre had got in a challenge and was like slow motion, 5th THD let them get the cross in, not sure which defender went to ground, but again probably both centre half's.

See for yourself : http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/10127828/huddersfield-5-0-charlton
    yes I did watch the goals on highlights and it seems to me Fox let them get a cross in and the CB's didn't deal with the runner similarly THD for 5th not sure I hang THD out for 4th but on commentary he misplaced a pass into feet of Huddersfield player which lead to the goal run...bit tenuous though.
  • Options
    Makes no odds to me... I'm Charlton until I die and statistically have 40 years left.

These distended baboon's "Emma Freuds" in charge will be consigned to the mists of dementia before I leave this mortal coil. A pox upon them
  • Options
    I feel crap, the result tonight has made it worse and now KF has left Hendo to face the press...unbelievable...goodnight from me.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I wasn't able to listen to the game tonight, didn't even see the result until the game had just finished. The whole thing makes me feel sick. The negative impact these people are having on our club is enough to drive a man to murder. I honestly do not know what on earth we can do to help sort this out. It's so frustrating. It almost feels like watching a loved one slowly die in front of you whilst you look on completely helpless. The worst part is, there are ways to make all of this go away. The owner has the power to change everything but refuses because he thinks he knows better. What a disgusting man he is.
  • Options

At 4-0 down, here is our management team;

Hiding. Disgraceful. Not one of them in the technical area giving the players support.
  • Options
    Henderson sounded utterly shellshocked. I am assuming he put himself forward for this.

Utter disgrace that the club have allowed this to happen. Can only hope that Fraeye was no-longer employed by the club when he was called for the interview and as such felt entitled to skip it.
  • Options
    Respect to Henderson. He must be feeling shocking but at least he has the class to face up to the obvious questions. He is way better than 5-0 and so is most of this squad. I know it's up to the players once they get on the pitch, but they are clearly affected by the off-field issues. A new leader is needed at every level of our club. Every decision is in Roland's hands.

Just planning my fancy dress to Hull. Can't take it serious as we'll most likely get battered, but if I can make it a fun day out for daughter, maybe it'll soften the blow. Thankfully her baptism of football was seeing 12 away wins during Powell's promotion season. Thank god it wasn't this year. Life as a Charlton fan can be tough and it's about to get tougher. We'll survive as will our club. We'll be here long after Fraeye, Miere and Duchatelet. Bring it on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I feel so sorry for hendo, he doesn't know what to say...he sounds beaten and perplexed, well done RD you complete moron, even the players are down..please listen to his interview it tells you everything, you are a complete idiot, call yourself a businessman, I've got more gumption in my little finger!!

Link is below-:

https://t.co/uYMB4WEcyb

Very revealing when the reporter asks does drastic action need to be taken, you can tell that he wants rid of Fraeye as much as everybody else. Feel bad for him and the players to some extent, I know its easy to blame them but they didn't realise they'd be working under a 3rd tier Belgian nobody when they signed up to this.
  • Options
    JJ has said that "they" are going to reimburse travelling fans.

"We are going to reimburse fans who travelled up to support us.I will arrange this with the club + they will let you know how to be refunded"
  • Options
    Totally feel sorry for Hendo !
  • Options
    Awful foul from Reza but if it were Jonjo or Rooney it'd be called passion.
  • Options
    I have great respect for Henderson for speaking after the game, top man