Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Charlton post match views 2015/16

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    How much is Henderson holding back in that interview? You can just tell he wants to say so much more.
  • Options
    77 seconds of unrelenting farce. I'm laughing, that's how bad it is
  • Options

At 4-0 down, here is our management team;

Hiding. Disgraceful. Not one of them in the technical area giving the players support.
    No, he's in that blue coffin in the bottom left corner!
  • Options

Woke up this morning, looked at the result, shrugged my shoulders, looked at the stats, looked at the lineups, wondered whether KF picks his team by putting all the names in a hat and pulling them out, had a shower during which time @ChicagoAddick's blog had been updated, looked at Twitter, took my daughter to school, came to the guesthouse and started reading Charlton Life before looking at the news or my emails, not because I am interested in the game but because I am interested in what's going on off the pitch, the first time I've ever felt like this in my years of supporting Charlton.

That was a long sentence; a bit like the long sentence that Charlton fans back home are going through at the moment. I know the piss-taking that will be taking place at your workplaces, the thought of whether or not to go to the next game, the utter depression at the likelihood of League 1 football next year and the general anger towards the current owners and management.

So why, in a perverse sort of way, do I wish I was with you all back in SE7? It's not for the football, that's for sure. It can only be that I want to play my part in ridding our club of the Belgian bastards that are rapidly ruining it for everyone. That's all I seem to be interested in now.

6000 miles away yet I feel the pain as much as you regulars, believe me.

You've expressed a lot of my thoughts there too @Bangkokaddick
    I'm also many miles from home, but usually I stay up into the early hours to follow an evening match. I didn't bother last night. Woke up and after a while, remembered there was a game. Saw the score and, though I'm slightly ashamed to admit it, was pleased it was 5-0 rather than 1-0. I even laughed a little. Not because I want us to do badly, but because my first thought was "he surely can't survive that."
    I too have a "weird" (copyright K Meire) desire to be home to support the rest of the real Charlton family. Partly because I'm feeling less and less attachment and this makes me sad.
    I've been hurting from afar for a while. Unfortunately, I'm starting to numb.
  • Options
    Agree with you Romford, as a fellow exiled Addick, my connection with the club seems to be slowly loosening.

I checked my phone this morning, and when I saw we were 4-0 down, I even had the same reaction as you - a little laugh to myself, as it is truly ridiculous how low we have sunk.

Truly heartbreaking stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    some bell cut me up as I was coming off a roundabout and the nose of car took a knock and he drove off , camera flashed doing 44mph in 30mph zone and then home in time for the hatrick and most annoying of all fuck ups Charlton , I've had better two hour spots in my life

10% There are 3 worse clubs than us this season
    90% There isn't
  • Options

I'm not going to go to bed without Fanny !

Are you still up waiting to get a dose from Fanny
  • Options
    HandG said:

How much is Henderson holding back in that interview? You can just tell he wants to say so much more.

The fact that he says he has to get back on the coach to find out what's happening, ie, he's expecting KF to be down the road with his sandwiches wrapped in a road map.
  • Options
    There were reports of a fracas in the dressing room after the game, thought to have been sparked by Reza Ghoochannejhad's needless red card.‎

None of the management team were available to attend the post match press conference. Stephen Henderson faced the music.

Quoted from Doctor Kish.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

jonno said:
    Awful goals, Fox for the 1st, Henderson the 2nd, the whole team for the rest!
    Content unavailable......thankful for small blessings
  • Options
    I accept that we have all this shit going on with Duchalet, Meire and the non-manager but this group of players are a joke, turning in unacceptable performances on a regular basis. Clearly not fit to wear the shirt. They must also be embarrassed about taking money from the fans (I doubt it). We are completely fucked. Fair play to the people that are currently continuing to support the team but not the regime but it won't work. We need a complete boycott of games now to bring about a change.
  • Options

Woke up this morning, looked at the result, shrugged my shoulders, looked at the stats, looked at the lineups, wondered whether KF picks his team by putting all the names in a hat and pulling them out, had a shower during which time @ChicagoAddick's blog had been updated, looked at Twitter, took my daughter to school, came to the guesthouse and started reading Charlton Life before looking at the news or my emails, not because I am interested in the game but because I am interested in what's going on off the pitch, the first time I've ever felt like this in my years of supporting Charlton.

That was a long sentence; a bit like the long sentence that Charlton fans back home are going through at the moment. I know the piss-taking that will be taking place at your workplaces, the thought of whether or not to go to the next game, the utter depression at the likelihood of League 1 football next year and the general anger towards the current owners and management.

So why, in a perverse sort of way, do I wish I was with you all back in SE7? It's not for the football, that's for sure. It can only be that I want to play my part in ridding our club of the Belgian bastards that are rapidly ruining it for everyone. That's all I seem to be interested in now.

6000 miles away yet I feel the pain as much as you regulars, believe me.

Oddly exactly the same sentiments from an additional 4000 miles away.....even looked at flights to come back home Im so pissed off.
  • Options
    Son was at the game spoke to him straight after, he was laughing thats how bad it has become. It cost him £150 to go up on the day and stay overnight...he bought his ticket up there not sure how JJs going to refund him.
  • Options
    Gonna be strange not renewing this year after over 30 years doing it without thinkin, but they aint having my money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Son was at the game spoke to him straight after, he was laughing thats how bad it has become. It cost him £150 to go up on the day and stay overnight...he bought his ticket up there not sure how JJs going to refund him.

I'm sure the players will find a way if he provides proof of purchase and contacts them
  • Options
    I woke up this morning, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that we lost 5-0 away to a team at the lower end of the league we were in. It got worse, our manager was some bloke who literally had no qualification to coach the team.

Thank god it was only a bad dream, I mean what next? Charlton run by a bunch of clowns?

• Options

I woke up this morning, I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that we lost 5-0 away to a team at the lower end of the league we were in. It got worse, our manager was some bloke who literally had no qualification to coach the team.

Thank god it was only a bad dream, I mean what next? Charlton run by a bunch of clowns?

We have indeed become CLOWNTOWN at present.
  • Options
    For all of those brilliant customers not supporters that went last night, they deserve a medal.
    If Katrien did not look at the away end and feel total admiration and respect for those customers, she should be totally ashamed of herself. I hope she reimburses our customers forthwith. Fat chance.
  • Options
    It's a strange mix of feelings. Disgusted, angry, indifferent, powerless, slightly amused in a gallows kind of way.
  • Options
    It is past 9 o'clock why hasn't a press conference to announce KF's and KM's resignations been called yet?
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed that this 5-0 defeat is a few days short of when we lost 5-0 @ Watford last season.

We turned it around after that match, we didn't see that happening after what went on at Vicarage Road... Can anyone else see us doing the same again this season...? - Nope, me neither!!
  • Options

I'm sure the players will find a way if he provides proof of purchase and contacts them
    If the club are involved with the refund procedure, as JJ insinuated, don't expect it to be straightforward....