Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield v Charlton post match views 2015/16

1234568»

Comments

• Five years ago today we thought we reached the peak of the Karel Fraeye era.
  • I feel like Scrooge with all these threads of seasons past popping up. Half expecting to see a thread tomorrow from Scoham showing us how upset we'll be during our turgid 1-0 loss away at Barrow in League Two in the year 2027. Repent Leuth! Be nicer to Watsoooooooon!
  • Scoham said:
    Five years ago today we thought we reached the peak of the Karel Fraeye era.
    The frustrating thing is that we were only 3 points off safety even then, with 20 games of the season still to go, so plenty of time to save ourselves
  • just re watched that Henderson interview. Horrendous. He was a good player and a good bloke just awful to see that.
  • edited January 2021
    Cheers for nothing @Scoham , I thought I was finally over the trauma of being there, that night, 5 years ago. Not only that but we've got the fifth anniversary of the next match, a 6-0 thrashing at Hull in four days time as well 😩. Please, please, please don't resurrect that one too 😉.

Edit; to be fair though we did get our ticket money back for the crap performance only to waste it on the subsequent sh*t show at Hull 😤
  • Scoham said:
    Five years ago today we thought we reached the peak of the Karel Fraeye era.
    The frustrating thing is that we were only 3 points off safety even then, with 20 games of the season still to go, so plenty of time to save ourselves
    Probably would have done had Rotherham not hired Neil Warnock - Its actually staggering to think that our last two relegations from the Championship have happened because another team down there have hired him, subsequently turning their form around

Middlesbrough would have been doomed with Woodgate
    And loads on here would riot in Downing Street if Warnock came here if  I recall from previous comments about having him as manager. 
    Rightly so... Would feel like we'd be selling our soul to the devil
  • edited January 2021
    Results improved with Riga but everyone above us kept winning when we did, so we could never gain any ground on them. 
  • That was a truly traumatic season. The last season I was a season ticket holder before I boycotted.