Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Think we will get one with Gomez regardless as he was our player  
  • Probably a bit tinfoil hat time. But who is missing from photo I can’t see Fraser and Taylor but is anyone else? 
  • edited August 23
    I'm gutted we didn't loan Lionel Messi, somebody needs to be held account for that error. 
  • Probably a bit tinfoil hat time. But who is missing from photo I can’t see Fraser and Taylor but is anyone else? 
    Taylor is just behind Docherty but no Asiimwe
  • What happened to the rumour to us signing Jim Leighton?
  • I am not sure that we can be dictatorial towards other clubs by thinking it is straightforward to ‘send’ this or that player here or there.
    It is more likely to be something that needs agreement and terms from a number of affected parties. 
    Zach Mitchell ended up, in my view, locked in to an unsatisfactory loan at Colchester for the second half of last season. Bit of a drag all round I thought.
    When Daniel Kanu went to Southend and had a sensational start, it didn’t stay the same for one reason or another, and felt not ideal in the end to me.
    Don’t even want to comment on the number of less than satisfactory loans we’ve had in over recent seasons.
    Personally I wouldn’t be ambivalent about loans, and want to see Kanu and Mitchell (and others) remain in our current squad unless there was a gold plated loan agreement elsewhere.
    I certainly don’t want the unregarded ballast from other clubs landing on our shores, they really have to be better options than our young guys coming through in order to sign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can anyone see Edwards in the MJ musical photo?
  • Only one Luton fan's view but an interesting take on the strengths and limitations of Allan Campbell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QdCSRlKJ7Cc
  • Sounds good if replacement for TT but still need another more attacking midfielder if we can shift fraser
  • Luton fan I know said he’d be superb for L1 if we get him, doesn’t know why it didn’t work out at Millwall. Said he’s a combative midfielder, so does sound like he’d give us an option in the DM role or further forward to support the press. Would also free up Taylor to leave.
  •  One year deal confirmed for Asmir Begović as new Everton player, club reports.
  • Sponsored links:

•  One year deal confirmed for Asmir Begović as new Everton player, club reports.
    So he's definitely signing for us then? Great news!
  • Only one Luton fan's view but an interesting take on the strengths and limitations of Allan Campbell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QdCSRlKJ7Cc
    Been at the training ground today in talks with Jones 
  • edited August 23
    I have often praised the new owners and my admiration continues to grow. No last minute transfer window gambles, they continue to back the manager,  which is refreshing to see.
  • Anyone know why  Campbell didn't play much while on loan at Millwall? Was he injured? 
  • Yann897 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Poster on the other side saying Allan Campbell been at SL all day today.
    Would be some signing, never played below champ before either. I prefer him to McGuane.
    A better fitness record than Maguane but does he have a final third killer pass?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!