Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• So if, big if, we get £8.6m from the Gomez sell on fee do we:

Spend it all on one "star" player now?

Buy two or three top notch players for reasonable fees now?

Save it for the January window?

Use it to reduce the clubs £8m loses?
    I like the second option as think we’re still lacking quality in a number of spots. Don’t see it happening though and more expect the final option to happen…if the money comes.
  • Put it towards purchasing the stadium / sparrows lane.
  • edited July 31
    Also, for the record...I will always love Kishishev (despite his limitations as a premiership footballer) as my knowing of his existence got me laid by a fit Bulgarian tourist I got chatting to in Gable by bank station
    Photos, or it didn't happen.

PM'd you :wink:
  • Also, for the record...I will always love Kishishev (despite his limitations as a premiership footballer) as my knowing of his existence got me laid by a fit Bulgarian tourist I got chatting to in Gable by bank station
    It's clear then  your brains are in your cock.
    Ask Curbs how valuable Kish was to his side
    Valuable is different to being a good footballer.

He was good at what he did. I'm not debating that.
  • You wont be able to spend £2m+ on a single player as players that command that sort of fee are in the Championship & wont drop down to League 1.

Assuming we got anything near £8m from Gomez then I'd expect most will go on reducing debt with a bit held back for January. 

However, we still need a creative midfielder otherwise this summers rebuild will be all for nowt.
    Tell that to Birmingham 
  • So if, big if, we get £8.6m from the Gomez sell on fee do we:

Spend it all on one "star" player now?

Buy two or three top notch players for reasonable fees now?

Save it for the January window?

Use it to reduce the clubs £8m loses?

Has he been sold yet?
  • edited July 31
    Unbelievable 58 new posts about fuck all!

Those who were complaining about me posting my hilarious jokes daily @leuth @Coveredend and @Garrymanilow are ominously quiet. Presumably this is the stuff you all prefer.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 31
    Unbelievable 58 new posts about fuck all!

Those who were complaining about me posting my hilarious jokes daily @leuth @Coveredend and @Garrymanilow are ominously quiet. Presumably this is the stuff you all prefer.
    Both are boring mate. As this post proves 
    But there’s three of them, you obviously misread;)
  • Unbelievable 58 new posts about fuck all!

Take another proper look.
    I posted at 8.15pm.

Probably, do find it’s best to ignore your posts when possible 😉 

Probably, do find it’s best to ignore your posts when possible 😉 
    Likewise

Your jokes just add to it. 
  • I just don’t know why people can’t accept and also seemingly get annoyed that the transfer rumours thread on a football forum, during the summer break, is going to be the most actively used thread.

Even if the mods set up a ‘random football summer discussion’ thread, the transfer rumours one would still be the most used as poster would naturally gravitate towards it anyway. 

If it’s an issue for you, either agree with someone to start up your own bite sized rumour thread, or alternatively just wait until any actual signing is going to be announced by the club and come and discuss it on here afterwards. 

Otherwise it’s hardly affecting your life to spend 5 minutes scrolling through new comments every day. 

Hear, hear
  • CHARLTON SUMMER TRANSFER RUMOURS THREAD 2024
    Where....??? Please point me to it. 
    I think u have done enough! :)
  • You wont be able to spend £2m+ on a single player as players that command that sort of fee are in the Championship & wont drop down to League 1.

Assuming we got anything near £8m from Gomez then I'd expect most will go on reducing debt with a bit held back for January. 

However, we still need a creative midfielder otherwise this summers rebuild will be all for nowt.
    If they did, you would be a bit concerend about their ambition.
  • Sponsored links:

Don't beat yourself up mate...nothing wrong with your post...🙄
  • Mrkinski said:
    You wont be able to spend £2m+ on a single player as players that command that sort of fee are in the Championship & wont drop down to League 1.

We have a creative midfielder if he don’t leave who in this system will boss it and create and score goals … Scott Fraser 
    Unbelievable Bexley - next you will be suggesting we go for this great young midfielder, that would fit in perfectly, Charlie Kirk.
    Lepoint could do a job 
  • Mrkinski said:
    You wont be able to spend £2m+ on a single player as players that command that sort of fee are in the Championship & wont drop down to League 1.

We have a creative midfielder if he don’t leave who in this system will boss it and create and score goals … Scott Fraser 
    Unbelievable Bexley - next you will be suggesting we go for this great young midfielder, that would fit in perfectly, Charlie Kirk.
    He's still available...
  • Who next Davide Petrucci? Abdul Razak? 
  • What's Cory Gibbs doing these days?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!