Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• edited July 27
    Well we're not scoring against Burton this season are we now!!

Might as well just hand Isted the MoTM trophy
    I'd take an own goal, that's not "us" scoring is it...1-0 would do nicely...👍
  • Can anyone  see this at all ?
  • Let's hope Nixon has got this one right...🙄
  • sam3110 said:
    Begovic in Isted out is an upgrade IMO.

Same if AMB was the one leaving, I firmly believe neither of them would have been good enough for our push up the league. As long as Begovic hasn't lost his mojo, he'll be a very decent keeper in this league. 

Means absolutely nothing really, but he's rated far higher on both Football Manager and FC24 (FIFA)
    Wasn't he an ever present for QPR last season ? Surely (hopefully) his mojo will still be kicking enough for us at least for this season, fingers crossed :# 
  • sam3110 said:

Same if AMB was the one leaving, I firmly believe neither of them would have been good enough for our push up the league. As long as Begovic hasn't lost his mojo, he'll be a very decent keeper in this league. 

Means absolutely nothing really, but he's rated far higher on both Football Manager and FC24 (FIFA)
    Wasn't he an ever present for QPR last season ? Surely (hopefully) his mojo will still be kicking enough for us at least for this season, fingers crossed :# 
    Playing devils advocate a second, so was Ben Watson at Forest.

I think it’ll be a really good signing though. 
  • RC_CAFC said:
    sam3110 said:

Was Watson an ever present for Forest the year before he came to us ? Not disbelieving you just seems remarkable if so.
  • Sponsored links:

• RC_CAFC said:
    sam3110 said:

Was Watson an ever present for Forest the year before he came to us ? Not disbelieving you just seems remarkable if so.
    He played 45-games in the Championship the year before joining us

The same number as Begovic ;)

Although Watson scored three times, whilst Begovic didnt which is disappointing.
    That is surprising to say the least. (The Watson fact not Begovic  :D)

• Andy Scott watching someone at Coventry vs Stevenage the other night. Interesting that he was there and not one of the scouts. 
    Must be someone talented playing for Brentford - Rangers - Dortmund to have scouts there? - Who are CAA Base?

• Andy Scott watching someone at Coventry vs Stevenage the other night. Interesting that he was there and not one of the scouts. 
    Must be someone talented playing for Brentford - Rangers - Dortmund to have scouts there? - Who are CAA Base?
    CAA Base are a Sports Agents firm.
  • Google is your best friend regarding CAA Base Ltd...
    Thanks Dad :)
    Thanks Dad :)
    Anytime Son...🙄
  • edited July 27
    No Potts or Bishop in the squad vs Wimbledon today (or Isted for obvious reasons).

Edit: Fraser missing as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully signs that Fraser is off. 

Maybe Bishop and Potts are still about just not featuring today, or maybe we've moved to different targets, but I reckon they'll both end up here
  • I think we have other irons in the fire and won’t commit to either Bishop or Potts unless those irons don’t come off. 
  • I think we have other irons in the fire and won’t commit to either Bishop or Potts unless those irons don’t come off. 
    Scunthorpe and West Ham players incoming
    🤦🏻‍♂️
    Scunthorpe and West Ham players incoming
    🤦🏻‍♂️
    Both Nick names irons
  • Four unnamed trialists, two keepers, with the U21s today.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!