Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Seems a nice bloke, but joins a long line of poor keepers to play for Charlton over the years. 

I don't even think he will be going to Burton to start for them, think he will be back up keeper, says it all. 

Good luck to him, and cheers Burton.
    Up until the last 2/3 seasons I’d say GK was the position that we have been strong 
  • Who does he play for?
    Dixon plays a small club in Jamaica called Dock Green
    "Evening all"
    "Evening George"
  • stonemuse said:
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/leeds-race-to-sign-jesurun-rak-sakyi-after-12m-twist-sources/

“Southampton are understood to have had a £7million rejected and are considering an improved bid of £12million – a fee sources say Leeds would not be willing to match.

Daniel Farke’s side are said to prefer a loan move for the winger, but will have to beat off interest from the likes of Charlton Athletic, Sheffield United, Watford, Luton and QPR.

Crystal Palace, meanwhile, are not keen to let the 21-year-old leave on a permanent deal and are more likely to entertain loan offers.”

So unlikely but would be stunning 
    What if we get to last day of the window and they haven't managed to sort anything with the higher placed teams - we could sign him until January. 
  • edited July 26
    JRS coming back to League One on loan would be one of the strangest moves I've ever seen
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:
    JRS coming back to League One on loan would be one of the strangest moves I've ever seen
    Agreed....but nowhere near as strange as Allan Simonsen joining us from Barcelona.
  • edited July 26
    Chunes said:
    He's a very good friend of TC and a home boy who doesn't want to leave London.

So will end up at Millwall
    "How to lose friends and infuriate people"...🤦‍♂️

• Scoham said:
    Burton squad 24/25

Scoham said:
    Burton squad 24/25

About half the size of Birmingham's squad. 
    That’s actually a photo from their training session. It’s the winning team in their 300 aside wrap up game.
  • All I got to say about Dixon signing is Irie Irie ire 
    Who does he play for?
    Aloa Aloa Aloa.😊
  • JRS was actually at training today but not training. He was in normal clothes but was chatting to TC , looked like they were gonna share a ride somewhere.
    Nando’s ?
  • JRS was actually at training today but not training. He was in normal clothes but was chatting to TC , looked like they were gonna share a ride somewhere.

Both signing for Millwall?
  • Swisdom said:
    We just need to find the next JRS…

could he be our new Jamaican?
    more  chance of me being the next JRS
  • The weekend is almost upon us, and at least all the fish puns have dried up.

I wonder if we’ll announce a signing, once we’ve got the Wimbledon match out of the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• The weekend is almost upon us, and at least all the fish puns have dried up.

I wonder if we’ll announce a signing, once we’ve got the Wimbledon match out of the way.
    Let me put you back in your plaice and say you cod to be joking
  • All I got to say about Dixon signing is Irie Irie ire 
    Who does he play for?
    Aloa Aloa Aloa.😊
    You missed an L out :)
  • edited July 27
    In the 2 games against Mount Pleasant that the U21s played their goal keeper was great, I hope we look to bring him over.  
  • In the 2 games against Mount Pleasant that the U21s played their goal keeper was great, I hope we look to bring him over.  
    I noticed that, he looked very agile and made some ridiculous saves.
  • Had to read the second link twice. Thought Crawley was still talking about Isted
  • Well we're not scoring against Burton this season are we now!!

Might as well just hand Isted the MoTM trophy
    I feel like we're usually quite bad against Burton as it is so I won't be too surprised
  • Well we're not scoring against Burton this season are we now!!

Might as well just hand Isted the MoTM trophy
    Surely he’s not going there as number 1.  
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!