Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• _MrDick said:
    Looks like Teddy bishop has signed according to the squad List on the official site
    That’s midfield sorted then.
  • Well, Teddy HAS given his eyetooth for the job.
  • Talal said:
    _MrDick said:
    Looks like Teddy bishop has signed according to the squad List on the official site. I just hope he doesn’t wear that suit when he’s playing 

Wow, don't often see that. 100% battery. 
    No. Looks like we’re signing an Edward Bishop. Not Teddy. Could be related though… 🤔
  • edited July 14
    Can't quite get the Teddy bit, reminds me of Teddy (Theodore) Roosevelt, or Teddy Bear...no, it would have to  be Eddie if it was me...just saying...🤷‍♂️
  • Plaaayer said:
    Really surprised we haven’t been linked with him, doesn’t even seem to be any rumours about a move for him. 
    Because we don’t want him 
  • Plaaayer said:
    Really surprised we haven’t been linked with him, doesn’t even seem to be any rumours about a move for him. 
    Thanks Nathan 
  • edited July 14
    Richard J said:
    Plaaayer said:
    Dillon will sign Monday then.

• Sponsored links:

• edited July 14
    Talal said:
    _MrDick said:
    Looks like Teddy bishop has signed according to the squad List on the official site. I just hope he doesn’t wear that suit when he’s playing 

Wow, don't often see that. 100% battery. 
    No. Looks like we’re signing an Edward Bishop. Not Teddy. Could be related though… 🤔
    Edward James, thank you!
  • I wonder if Luis Suarez is still tempted by Burton Albion after his last minute goal last night...
  • Bishop no longer listed.
    Perhaps neither Bishop or Hylton are making the cut ? 
  • Can't quite get the Teddy bit, reminds me of Teddy (Theodore) Roosevelt, or Teddy Bear...no, it would have to  be Eddie if it was me...just saying...🤷‍♂️
    Sheringham.  Prefer it to “Scotty”
    Perhaps neither Bishop or Hylton are making the cut ? 
    Definitely think we should be aiming higher
  • Plaaayer said:
    🤥🤥🤥
  • Bishop will fail his medical, one look at his nashers will do it
  • PWADDICK said:
    Bishop will fail his medical, one look at his nashers will do it
    Never did Joe Jordan any harm.

Jordan lost his front teeth at United after taking a boot to the face during a reserve team game
  • Sponsored links:

• Now the Euros are over, let the signings begin!!!
  • So who are we signing then?

All eyes on 10th August…
  • Would be brilliant to see all 3 go permanently.  If TC is a genuine striker option , I guess we might see another striker leave too - either someone pays big for Leaburn or Kanu goes on loan .  Suspect Ness and maybe Taylor might go too 
  • wmcf123 said:
    Would be brilliant to see all 3 go permanently.  If TC is a genuine striker option , I guess we might see another striker leave too - either someone pays big for Leaburn or Kanu goes on loan .  Suspect Ness and maybe Taylor might go too 
    There be no strikers leaving , Leaburn not fit till October 
  • He's also the natural cover we have to Coventry. I know other players can play in the 6 but not with the the same style. I'd be surprised if he goes anywhere
  • wmcf123 said:
    Would be brilliant to see all 3 go permanently.  If TC is a genuine striker option , I guess we might see another striker leave too - either someone pays big for Leaburn or Kanu goes on loan .  Suspect Ness and maybe Taylor might go too 
    There be no strikers leaving , Leaburn not fit till October 
    Jesus, what was Leaburns injury? Basically 12 months out 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!