Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• summary.  We announced the guy we signed 2 weeks ago, we have a new pitch incoming but we want to argue about who paid for it and looks like we might sign another ruddy goalkeeper.  Updates on page 196
  • Any more players in before the month end?
  • RoanRedNY said:
    summary.  We announced the guy we signed 2 weeks ago, we have a new pitch incoming but we want to argue about who paid for it and looks like we might sign another ruddy goalkeeper.  Updates on page 196
    I admire your optimism....
  • Quick poll.

Wonder if our stand out signing of the summer has already been made, or yet to be signed.

The one that makes other clubs fans (and ours) go, "Oh really!"

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    I'd be surprised if there was a stand out signing, I think it's going to be more a sum of the parts.
  • Quick poll.

Wonder if our stand out signing of the summer has already been made, or yet to be signed.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    I'd be surprised if there was a stand out signing, I think it's going to be more a sum of the parts.
    So you don’t think we’ve signed good players so far ?
  • Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    Didn't take you long. Good players or stand out players ?
  • Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    Would you like me to repeat the question ?
  • Keeper should be wrapped up soon.
    Any idea who it is ?
    The Brown Paper Kid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    You can ask it as many times as you like, if you don't understand the difference between stand out & good that's your problem. Trot on.
  • Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    You can ask it as many times as you like, if you don't understand the difference between stand out & good that's your problem. Trot on.
    And you didn’t answer did you! just your constant negative nonsense. 
  • Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    Ah dear, are you upset ? Here's a tip, if my comments are constant negative nonsense don't read them you silly boy.
  • Children, play nice or Auntie @aliwibble will take our toys away
  • Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    Ah dear, are you upset ? Here's a tip, if my comments are constant negative nonsense don't read them you silly boy.
    You upset because you ain’t got a clue again, pipe down I’m not even sure why you bother with Charlton. 
  • Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    You upset because you ain’t got a clue again, pipe down I’m not even sure why you bother with Charlton. 
    Ooh pipe down, you've really got the wind in your sails now haven't you.
  • Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    They may not be the biggest names around (and who knows if they will work out for us) but both Berry and Mitchell would probably be fairly eye-catching to most at this level - one is a midfielder who played and scored in the Premier league last season, the other was a big part of one of the division's best defences.

It's easy to be cynical as a Charlton fan but objectively if it were another club signing those two I think most would be fairly impressed.

Mannion probably isn't going to knock many socks off I admit but any of the other keepers we've been linked with would be much more impressive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    To be fair, he made a completely fair point; not even negative. It was your decision to change his words. 
    He’s always negative it’s boring if you don’t think Berry and Mitchell are good signing then you’re clueless.
  • Southbank said:
    Football is a funny old game, Saint, as Greavesie used to say.
    When Kermogant was sold, Duchatelet lost a large section of the fanbase, the rest when he sacked Powell.
    If the owners sell May and we have a slow/poor start to the season  I can see a lot of fans blaming the new owners, and the manager, for selling May. Particularly if he is banging them in for Huddersfield. Keeping players who the fans like is part of the unwritten compact between owners and fans. It was why Gerrard stayed at Liverpool.
    At the moment, the owners and Jones are on probation with us fans. I would be taking lots of things into account, beyond money or personalities, before I sold our highest scorer to a promotion rival.

This is true but equally if we sell May and our in the promotion mix come end of the season the fans likely wont even be talking about May.

Also love the saints and greavesie comment, was too young (not born) when it came out and ive started watching them on Youtube.
  • Yann897 said:
    Uboat said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    To be fair, he made a completely fair point; not even negative. It was your decision to change his words. 
    He’s always negative it’s boring if you don’t think Berry and Mitchell are good signing then you’re clueless.
    Blah blah blah
  • Uboat said:
    Yann897 said:
    Uboat said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    That’s fine, but jump on the posts where he’s actually said something negative. There was a discussion about ‘stand out’ signings not good signings. 
    Is Berry not a stand out signing for our league then ?
  • Yann897 said:
    Uboat said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    Blah blah blah
    A fully grown man ladies and gents.
  • Yann897 said:
    Uboat said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    Tbh they look very positive and I think they will improve us alot, but they also may not as nothing is certain.
  • cfgs said:
    Yann897 said:
    Uboat said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made

Quick poll.

I'm plumping for:
    Yet to be made
    Tbh they look very positive and I think they will improve us alot, but they also may not as nothing is certain.
    This is true its always hard to guess at this level, when Powell got rid of the whole squad and brought in a lot of new players, who knew it would go so well ? I certainly didnt.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!