Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

•  I know his dads mate, I’ll ask the question later today
  • That Twitter account has been posting nonsense for YEARS.
  • It’s honestly impressive that they’ve been going for near enough nine years (or more).
    Throw enough shit out there and occasionally some of it will stick.

• Best I can get… He spoke with Carl and Tracey still stuck to him like a rash. Around 6’ 2”
    Perhaps we're looking to sign Chris Parkes?
    I'm 21 lols on for the same comment 😂
  • Scoham said:
    Scoham, absolutely not a dig at you, but Why on earth would you click on a link that’s says it’s not going to tell you anything?
  • edited January 2
    Complete nothing article. Assume Cawley has put this out there so other sources credit him / the SLP with being first with the news when the deal is done.
  • Complete nothing article. Assume Cawley has put this out there so other sources credit him / the SLP with being first with the news when the deal is done.
    Ahem, I defo put this out there on here yesterday. Cawley can do one! 😉🤣 
  • Sponsored links:

• Well the gamble to play Alfie with a knock didn't pay off, with 3 losses in a row.
  • fenaddick said:
    no idea how true this is but it is a rumours thread after all 
    I know that page is all made up but that would be an unreal signing didn’t realise he was from sidcup so it could be something worth chasing as he might wanna come closer to home. Him , right winger , left back and Clarke Harris and it would be a pretty solid window with the centre back already done.
  • WTF is Dan Kemp? - Sorry I dont play as much Football Manager anymore.

(That's a joke, and also very true... Because I used to know the names of so many Players, where they played etc. from playing that years ago)
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Along with the MG we have put in bids for CM who we have been liked with previously, plus a winger who is 23 years old, has been extremely highly rated, but had a couple of years dip, it is hoped we can get him going. If we can, would be an outstanding signing.

Sounds almost like CBT, who I guess he will be replacing. 

If we are staying 4-3-3/4-2-3-1/4-1-4-1 then I hope we are getting more than just one winger if CBT goes. 
  • Sponsored links:

• DubaiCAFC said:
    Along with the MG we have put in bids for CM who we have been liked with previously, plus a winger who is 23 years old, has been extremely highly rated, but had a couple of years dip, it is hoped we can get him going. If we can, would be an outstanding signing.

Sounds like Charlie Kirk lol
    Was he ever highly rated..

This player we have a bid with has been in some of overseas academy’s
  • DubaiCAFC said:

Is this a CBT replacement then?
  • WTF is Dan Kemp? - Sorry I dont play as much Football Manager anymore.

(That's a joke, and also very true... Because I used to know the names of so many Players, where they played etc. from playing that years ago)
    Have a look at his stats, Charlie Austin said he’s by far the best player in league 2.
  • It's transfer window time and thanks @DubaiCAFC - as always, hoping what you are told turns out to be true - but for now, I'll sit on the fence until some players are signed and we get into the top half of Division 3..... :-)
  • Yann897 said:
    WTF is Dan Kemp? - Sorry I dont play as much Football Manager anymore.

Have a look at his stats, Charlie Austin said he’s by far the best player in league 2.
    Yeah definitely the type of player we could do with... Impressive.

MK could have just recalled him as backup to Gilbey and Payne though
  • DubaiCAFC said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbi_Matondo

Could be a shout , was very highly thought of at Man City and went to Schalke 
  • edited January 2
    DubaiCAFC said:

Sorry, but for us hard of thinking types, what’s the MG and CM?
    CM centre midfielder?