Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• ButtleJR said:
    Valley11 said:
    Odd one that.
    Thought he looked good when he was fit. 
    Doesn't want to be here. 
    Got that message loud and clear after his goal against Pompey. 
  • LOAN
    CONFIRMED
    OFFICIAL SITE
  • Melrose said:
    Melrose said:
    Melrose said:
    Teams around us signing strikers. 
    And none of them are as good as Alfie May or Freddie Ladapo
    I know it's early days, but Ladapo has looked useless. How long is it gonna take him to get up to speed?
    Is record shows how good he is .. came in to a team low on confidence which not helping any of the new boys 
    Just fuck off Ronnie
    He isn't wrong though on this occasion 

Melrose said:
    Melrose said:
    Teams around us signing strikers. 
    And none of them are as good as Alfie May or Freddie Ladapo
    I know it's early days, but Ladapo has looked useless. How long is it gonna take him to get up to speed?
    Is record shows how good he is .. came in to a team low on confidence which not helping any of the new boys 
    Just fuck off Ronnie
    He isn't wrong though on this occasion 
    Ladapo is a seasoned professional. He is on good money. He has been on the fringe of the Ipswich team so should be up to pace. Of course it doesn't help coming into a team low on confidence, but he should be a cut above at this level. He has looked very poor, so in my opinion Ronnie is wrong(un) 😊
    He signed on the Friday, played on the Saturday. Sunday day off, Monday, light training for a match on Tuesday and then the manager got sacked. Wednesday off, Thursday training, Friday light training, match Saturday. 

By the time he walked off the pitch at Blackpool, he had as many training sessions as he had games. Plus the manager sacking, it's hardly a surprise that he has had a slow start
    Oh the poor mite!!. He's only on about 8 grand a week. I hope he comes good, but we as a club need instant performances/results. That's why in the interim in my opinion, we need another striker ready to go from the off. After all, we originally after 2. The PV striker deal which didn't materialise
  • Another failed player follows DJ, Fraser, Kirk out the door. 
  • Apart from Chuks, the most appearances for the club in the treatment room? 

• anymore incomings or is it safe to go to bed
  • Sponsored links:

• anymore incomings or is it safe to go to bed
    Bed
  • And so ....... January Window tally: 

8 in
    8 out 

• still hoping to get one more … lost likey a loan now that McGrandles is off the books 
  • Oggy Red said:
    And so ....... January Window tally: 

8 in
    8 out 

Score draw with 30 minutes to go.
  • There will be more outgoings with players like Anderson/Deji/maybe Aslimwe joining 5th tier clubs on loan after the FL window shuts.
  • still hoping to get one more … lost likey a loan now that McGrandles is off the books 
    Start naming your sources instead of trying to make out you are ITK. This came from Reams in ITTV.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 1
    supaclive said:
    LOAN
    CONFIRMED
    OFFICIAL SITE
    Odd that Sky Sports listed it as a Free.

• Andy Wake up you've overslept it's 10.42 PM come on man !!!
  • No 10, no creativity up front. Huge fail.

• NabySarr said:

Harrogate have replaced Ramsay so looks like that’s definitely happening 
    Hey that's not a bad idea, you let one of your players go & you sign an immediate replacement. Err CBT any chance you can come back for a while
  • I like the Ramsey signing. If Bolton or Peterborough or any teams around us had signed him we’d be commending their scouting programme and wondering why we’re not targeting up and coming players from the league below.
    I hope I’ll like the signing too, but won’t know if I do for a few weeks. 
  • supaclive said:
    LOAN
    CONFIRMED
    OFFICIAL SITE

Who has the player on the left signed for? 

• Are we done?
  • Scoham said:
    Are we done?
    What with 8 minutes left?

Shurely not.

• It’s going to ‘slam shut’ very soon … 
  • supaclive said:
    LOAN
    CONFIRMED
    OFFICIAL SITE

Notice Kilkenny (On loan with us last season) has gone to Fleetwood...