Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• ross1 said:
    Ladapo and Kanu up front with May at 10 in midfield 

Then we have 0 striking options from the bench 
    I'm sure scott has it all in hand
  • We play Cambridge away, with Bonne and Taylor up top, with Neil Harris as manager, in a relegation season. 

What could possibly go wrong

With Bonne Taylor up front we'll  be holding out for a hero.

• It’s the outgoings to be wary of. 
  • I'd still expect a couple of outs too - wonder if Mcgrandles will head back to Cambridge? and I'd hope we can get Karoy Anderson a loan somewhere too. 
  • Sponsored links:

• MarcusH26 said:
    I'd still expect a couple of outs too - wonder if Mcgrandles will head back to Cambridge? and I'd hope we can get Karoy Anderson a loan somewhere too. 
    Might be difficult for Karoy, as he's currently at Bromley Addicks
    Karoy can get a NL loan at any time can’t he?
  • MarcusH26 said:
    I'd still expect a couple of outs too - wonder if Mcgrandles will head back to Cambridge? and I'd hope we can get Karoy Anderson a loan somewhere too. 
    Hearing he's been loaned to Bromley, but only for this evening.
    Wow!...a night out in Bromley...🙄
  • MarcusH26 said:

Think NL can be any time , I was hoping for League 2 but that's obviously off the table now. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Karoy can get a NL loan at any time can’t he?
    He's already had a loan at that level with Aldershot, either Bromley (e.g. side fighting at the top of the table) or a League Two loan would be the ideal progression for him
  • Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Looks like a good signing to be fair, i noticed that league 2 team of the season so far the other day and thought here you go, go get both full backs. 
    Still think we need another but I’m gonna say that’s unlikely.
    Signing players from league 2 , is part of the problem that got us in this mess to begin with.

Swindon , Rochdale and Lincoln players if I remember correctly.
    Just because he’s in league two doesn’t make him a bad player obviously, there’s loads of top players at that level and the level below that, from what Iv seen journalists say and his teams fans say it looks to be a good signing with no negatives.
    Good sighing with no negatives.

Who are you Driesen. 27/01/2014
  • Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Looks like a good signing to be fair, i noticed that league 2 team of the season so far the other day and thought here you go, go get both full backs. 
    Signing players from league 2 , is part of the problem that got us in this mess to begin with.

Just because he’s in league two doesn’t make him a bad player obviously, there’s loads of top players at that level and the level below that, from what Iv seen journalists say and his teams fans say it looks to be a good signing with no negatives.

No negative comments from other fans you div.
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Don't knock it!
  • when did sky get rid of Jim white
  • Sponsored links:

• Fulham quoted 15 mill just for a loan deal …. How ridiculous… 

• Plays RB this season in a back 4 so definitely not a wing-back. 
    This has to be one of your worst takes.
    Not even close, and it's a really shit take
    Dan James in England squad was the worst. Sorry SELR 🤣
    It's fine. 

Find it amusing that calling a player that doesn't play wing-back....not a wing-back has caused such uproar.  :D
    I still want to know what a number 10 is.
    Where the Prime Minster lives.
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Don't knock it!

• when did sky get rid of Jim white
  • Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:
    Yann897 said:

No negative comments from other fans you div.
    Charming.
  • Cheltenham have signed Matty Taylor from FGR, the former Oxford striker. A belated replacement for Alfie May.
  • 23.01 Andy Scott: We had a number of bids in for quality players who were very interested but they chose to go to clubs where they knew who the manager was or we just couldn't get it over the line. We go "pphhhhtt" again in the summer.
    Fixed for you 
  • RedRobin said:
    Surely there are other irons in the fire, we need a number 10 
    We have been linked with some Scottish lad called Callaway, last I heard

Good at getting out of some rough spots
    Nice to have some irons in the fire 😉