Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• Another one leaving Reading is Taylan Harris. Won't affect their first team much as only 18 and mainly plays in their U21s.  Gone to Luton.  

Something a little unedifying with Luton nailing the Reading coffin buying the youth up given their own recent history but it's dog eat dog I guess.

Will Reading be able to hang on to Knibbs, Smith, Azeez (linked with Plymouth) and Wing (linked with Pompey).
    If Pompey get Wing & Moxon then that’s a significant midfield upgrade for them.

Lots of good signings at the top of L1 with Oxford getting Owen Dale & Bolton getting Aaron Collins.
    Ah yes....but we've got Ramsay 😀
  • Dobson new contract to be announced to end the window? 
  • Ladapo has had 2 ‘swing and a miss’  when he has had an open goal 
.. hope he improves
  • ct_addick said:
    Ladapo has had 2 ‘swing and a miss’  when he has had an open goal 
.. hope he improves
    Not his fault, apparently it's down to the team being low on confidence. I blame Kirk & Fraser
  • Valued around 300,000
    By you maybe. Harrogate and Charlton agreed on ÂŁ100,000.
  • Melrose said:
    Melrose said:
    Teams around us signing strikers. 
    And none of them are as good as Alfie May or Freddie Ladapo
    I know it's early days, but Ladapo has looked useless. How long is it gonna take him to get up to speed?
    Is record shows how good he is .. came in to a team low on confidence which not helping any of the new boys 
    Just fuck off Ronnie
    He isn't wrong though on this occasion 
    There is always a first time for everything. 
  • Melrose said:
    Melrose said:
    I know it's early days, but Ladapo has looked useless. How long is it gonna take him to get up to speed?
    Is record shows how good he is .. came in to a team low on confidence which not helping any of the new boys 
    Just fuck off Ronnie

Melrose said:
    Melrose said:
    Just fuck off Ronnie
    Ladapo is a seasoned professional. He is on good money. He has been on the fringe of the Ipswich team so should be up to pace. Of course it doesn't help coming into a team low on confidence, but he should be a cut above at this level. He has looked very poor, so in my opinion Ronnie is wrong(un) 😊
  • Melrose said:

Ben Watson , Harry Arter also came in with good records 

• Sponsored links:

• Brownie12 said:
    Valued around 300,000
    Word is valued .. not what we paid I expect there add ons and sell on 
  • edited February 1
    Melrose said:

Ben Watson , Harry Arter also came in with good records.

Let's see.
  • Brownie12 said:
    Valued around 300,000
    Word is valued .. not what we paid I expect there add ons and sell on 
    What about VAT?. Admit it, you were wrong.
  • fenaddick said:

just in time for a masterclass against us in a couple of weeks
  • fenaddick said:

Loan or Permanent I wonder. . 
  • Odd one that.
    Thought he looked good when he was fit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Phone going down and diving into 52 minutes of Griselda. Will anything be confirmed on return? 
  • Valley11 said:
    Odd one that.
    Doesn't want to be here. 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Valley11 said:
    Odd one that.
    Doesn't want to be here. 
    Who can blame him?
  • Valley11 said:
    Odd one that.
    Yeah but does he play in a more defensive midfield role ahead of Dobson, Coventry, and Taylor? Bakinson and Camara have also both played as defensive midfielders. Plus REG can play there. I agree I thought he looked decent but he's out of contract in the summer I believe. 
  • Just didn’t work for him. Sometimes it doesn’t. We’re well covered there. Time to move on.
  • It’s all well & good that CBT, Fraser and McGrandles dont want to be here but we need to replace some of them! 
  • Believe Mcgrandles has a year to run so will be interesting to see if it's a loan or a Perm.