Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    Are we done?
    Louis and Rich haven't said either waybyet
  • Scoham said:
    Are we done?
    I hope so, i need some kip!
  • Cawley now tweeting that's it for Charlton
  • Cawley says we are done. Go to bed!! 
  • supaclive said:
    LOAN
    CONFIRMED
    OFFICIAL SITE
    Odd that Sky Sports listed it as a Free.

G Kelly won't have a problem if it rains in Carlisle
  • what’s Tariq Fosu up to these days
  • Sponsored links:

• No striker could be a real error. We’ve been terrible for 2 months and not won a game with no focal point. If Ladapo and Aneke are both injured (not that unlikely) we could really struggle. Hope we don’t end up regretting that 

Do like the look of Ramsay, Harrogate fans seem to really rate him 
  • God help us if Alfie gets crocked on Saturday. 

But probably makes no difference as he now have no creativity in the side. Lots of holding midfielders & defensive midfielders.....and centre halves coming out of our ears. 
  • Pete O’Rourke reporting Coventry have agreed a deal for Mason-Clark, though he’ll be staying with Posh on loan.

Weakens them for next season if they don’t go up.
  • I like the Ramsey signing. If Bolton or Peterborough or any teams around us had signed him we’d be commending their scouting programme and wondering why we’re not targeting up and coming players from the league below.
    But we have signed him ?
  • Disappointed we didn’t sign an attacking player, feels like there is no link between our midfield and forwards, with no wingers in this formation that leaves a huge amount of creative responsibility on the wingbacks.
    We’re gonna have to hope that Fiorini / Camara / Louis Watson / May can collectively cover the number 10 role
  • Scoham said:
    Pete O’Rourke reporting Coventry have agreed a deal for Mason-Clark, though he’ll be staying with Posh on loan.

Weakens them for next season if they don’t go up.
    Not sure why Coventry would sign a player, then loan them back. They're not the sort of "moneybags" club who you'd expect to take punts like that
  • NabySarr said:
    Disappointed we didn’t sign an attacking player, feels like there is no link between our midfield and forwards, with no wingers in this formation that leaves a huge amount of creative responsibility on the wingbacks.
    We have Louie Watson and Fiorini, just need one of them starting and that will make a big difference in creativity from midfield 
    And Camara back soon and hopefully staying fit.
  • edited February 1
    anymore incomings or is it safe to go to bed
    Bed
    I feel like I'm getting told off
    No mate it’s when the voice gets loader and has an “I said” afterwards ie;

”BED I SAID “
  • Sponsored links:

• Would have liked a lb but on paper we appear to have addressed obviously weak areas, bearing in mind we haven't struggled to score goals 
  • Think all of the Peterborough business would have been sale and loan back. They wanted to keep this squad together to give them the best shot at promotion
  • Oggy Red said:
    supaclive said:
    LOAN
    CONFIRMED
    OFFICIAL SITE

Who has the player on the left signed for? 

I feel sorry for Fleetwood fans.
  • Oggy Red said:
    supaclive said:
    LOAN
    CONFIRMED
    OFFICIAL SITE

Who has the player on the left signed for? 

I believe that's Griselda
  • I think we are okay in midfield to be honest, the only thing I’d have liked is another striker.

I like Kanu a lot, he’s developed beyond my expectations this year, but at the moment he is much better coming off the bench. As I don’t trust Aneke to stay fit, if May/Lapado get injured we ain’t looking to handsome. 
  • jams said:
    Would have liked a lb but on paper we appear to have addressed obviously weak areas, bearing in mind we haven't struggled to score goals 
    We have struggled with creating chances / scoring since we sold CBT & stopped playing wingers
  • Anyway, do I get a shit ton of likes if I say Nathan Jones will be our best signing of this window.
  • We have Louie Watson, who was brilliant whilst Fraser was injured earlier in the season, and Fiorini as our creative midfielders, for those saying we have no creativity.  Granted we are yet to see it from Fiorini due to lack of match fitness and Watson fell out of favour for whatever reason but we have a new manager coming in now so who knows who he will favour.  Not a bad window at all got rid of some real dross.