Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• I see Mo Eisa has left MK for Exeter. Scored 5 goals so far this season....with Alex Gilbey outscoring him with  7. 
    Eisa started the season on fire, didn’t get his move he wanted in the summer and has not played much over the last handful of weeks. He’s better than League Two and it’s a fairly good signing for Exeter.
  • Who do you think will get more goals for their new clubs before the end of the season -

Ladapo 
    Eisa
    Taylor (aka the snake)
  • Who do you think will get more goals for their new clubs before the end of the season -

Ladapo 
    Eisa
    Taylor (aka the snake)
    If Ladapo can get match fit and we play him alongside May, I would say him. Genuinely feel he could score about 8 goals if that happens. Would also love to see an attack of May, Ladapo, and Aneke all at the same time.

Otherwise, Taylor is more likely to score more, especially at this level with a point to prove, to himself as much as others.

Exeter are in general a poor side, but it’s still a good signing for them and I would anticipate he scores around 6 in the remaining 17 games for Exeter. 

Ladapo 
    Eisa
    Taylor (aka the snake)
    Ssssssssssssss
  • edited January 30
    Think we have too many lads. We need a couple of hairy arsed men. 
  • Scoham said:
    Can’t see us signing him but Jed Steer is available again.

https://www.theposh.com/news/steer-makes-decision-depart
    His talking and leadership alone would transform our defense. Even if he's lost something on the player he used to be I feel he would help right now.
  • I live in St John’s Wood, if anyone’s interested.
    Do you pass the height test, if so you are in!!
    5'11.5 will that do?
    Nope. Epic Fail. Half inch too short.

Sorry. Goodbye.  

• Sponsored links:

• Any rumours of signing a half decent striker?
  • Oggy Red said:
    I live in St John’s Wood, if anyone’s interested.
    Do you pass the height test, if so you are in!!
    5'11.5 will that do?
    Nope. Epic Fail. Half inch too short.

Sorry. Goodbye.  

• Noticed Hungarian transfer window is open Jan 18 - Feb 14, so we can still .lose dobson half way through Feb if these rumours are true. Does anyone also know if they has been any update on his contract negotiations?
    No. Ronnie says the board have changed their thinking because Aneke is nearly back.
    Yeh, I know..
  • Bolton have made a final take it or leave it offer for Collins accordingly to their Cawley equivalent.

https://t.co/InkQITQ0RD
  • Scoham said:
    Bolton have made a final take it or leave it offer for Collins accordingly to their Cawley equivalent.

https://t.co/InkQITQ0RD
    If we could gazump that deal I would be buzzing
  • Sage said:
    Who do you think will get more goals for their new clubs before the end of the season -

Ladapo 
    Eisa
    Taylor (aka the snake)
    If Ladapo can get match fit and we play him alongside May, I would say him. Genuinely feel he could score about 8 goals if that happens. Would also love to see an attack of May, Ladapo, and Aneke all at the same time.

Otherwise, Taylor is more likely to score more, especially at this level with a point to prove, to himself as much as others.

Exeter are in general a poor side, but it’s still a good signing for them and I would anticipate he scores around 6 in the remaining 17 games for Exeter. 
    All three are poor sides. Just look at the highlights of Cambridge vs Burton. The last few seconds shown  Cambridge  no.19 May shoots from around the edge of the box and wastes an opportunity. Taylor is 2-3 yds in front of him  already half turned and would be straight in on goal. The goals they get will also depend on the abilities of players around them.
    Don’t think we will get a striker now Aneke could be on the bench weekend 
  • Sponsored links:

Haven't seen any pictures of him training.
  • edited January 31
    Any rumours of signing a half decent striker?
    ...and on the treatment table Monday morning, 'course we need a striker in...🤷‍♂️🙄

edit...well done @Elthamaddick...got in quick there...
  • We so desperately need an attacking midfielder. It's soul crushing to read Dobson/Coventry/Bakinson/REG as a combination of 3 in midfield
  • We so desperately need an attacking midfielder. It's soul crushing to read Dobson/Coventry/Bakinson/REG as a combination of 3 in midfield
    Agree, although not quite as bad as Pratson
  • Don’t get the Collins hype, he’s been rubbish this season