Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• Scoham said:

Until the Hungarians match out valuation and agree terms with the player, he plays for us and they can do one.

unless he gets the same injury as CBT
  • Would be flabbergasted if he moves to Hungary. Starting to think he’ll stay. 
  • Scoham said:

Until the Hungarians match out valuation and agree terms with the player, he plays for us and they can do one.

They can pre-contract from 1st January to sign him in the summer and nothing we can do about it as it’s overseas. 
  • Scoham said:

They can pre-contract from 1st January to sign him in the summer and nothing we can do about it as it’s overseas. 
    My point I was trying to make is that they can't control when he plays
  • Sounds like bollocks. The Andy Scott quote is the major giveaway for me
  • You do love to share inflammatory content @Scoham :D
  • Sponsored links:

• No self respecting player of any quality will want to come to us for a relegation scrap.
    The fanciful idea of Collins risking a drop into L2. LOL
    Win or bust Tuesday night I think

• Scoham said:

As if Andy Scott would say that. Load of rubbish.
    Not the first time I've heard that tbf, Scott doesn't rate him
  • Jac_52 said:
    I pray gillesphey is the commanding defender we're lacking. Jones just really isn't good enough and I'm not sure Ness is. Actually think we'd have conceded less (and probably scored more) just keeping Inniss this season.
    Jones has been outstanding and a future captain , but today we badly missed Hector leadership at the back and so did Jones 
  • Scoham said:

Yeah ok ….. 

we have a problem because with Coventry playing in his role , pushing Dobson in an attacking role did not work .. he was awful 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 20
    Jones cost us two points against Port Vale, was rubbish against Posh and had a part in both goals today. Yes, he was one of our better players but needs a rest urgently IMO. At this time he is a liability lacking in dfensive awareness. I'm sure he will become an asset again but needs some coaching to see where the danger is.
  • Jac_52 said:
    I pray gillesphey is the commanding defender we're lacking. Jones just really isn't good enough and I'm not sure Ness is. Actually think we'd have conceded less (and probably scored more) just keeping Inniss this season.
    Jones has been outstanding and a future captain , but today we badly missed Hector leadership at the back and so did Jones 
     Outstanding and captain material but can't get through a match unless the equally dire Hector is holding his hand?
     You need to stay off that pear cider Ron. I've told you this before
  • The Dobson thing is so shit at a wind up/bullshit story. 

If Scott didn't rate him he wouldn't offer him a contract full stop he'd just say "thanks mate but we're going a different direction next season" and rely on Bakinson earning a deal, with Coventry and Taylor forming the crux of our midfield