Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2024 Transfer Rumours (D/day starts pg.263)

Comments

• Obviously, if he has turned us down, he will have got over his injury 🥴
  • Any player who is half decent will not wish to be coached MA and his tean and regress, JCH will enjoy his big pay day, and imho it will not be with us sadly!
  • is That CAFC feeding cawley the strong financial offer line?
  • edited January 8
    Rubbish, his contract doesn't expire till the following season. 
  • Oh well we did try lol 
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Reads to me that something has come up that has put a bit of a question mark on the process. Potentially a medical issue given the "failed a medical" rumours going round. 

My own guess would be that he's not "failed" a medical per se but there is some sort of medium to long term concern that might be problematic or require "game management" and that's skewed the figures in negotiations. We don't want another Chuks situation for instance.
  • Sage said:
    NabySarr said:
    Sheffield Wednesday getting Conor Coventry could apparently free up George Byers for a move. We should be all over that if it’s true 
    Fun fact:

Made his senior debut in football against us for Watford when we lost 5-0 in January 2015, as we were waiting for a work permit for Guy Luzon to take us over. What a time that was as well!
    First day of the protests.
  • PWADDICK said:
    Posh forum saying JCH has turned us down in favour of a move abroad in the summer
    Wrexham it is then.
    I didn’t think Wrexham was on the Isle of Anglesey 😉
  • RedChaser said:
    PWADDICK said:
    Posh forum saying JCH has turned us down in favour of a move abroad in the summer
    Wrexham it is then.
    Get back to sleep.
  • Cautious on the pitch which causes us to drop points, cautious off the pitch which causes us to stand around with our dick in our hands most windows with a half baked squad, you can't say this not lot aren't consistent. VFR!!!
  • RedChaser said:
    PWADDICK said:
    Wrexham it is then.
    Get back to sleep.
    Matron tried to drug me earlier but I was having none of it 🤪.
  • Cautious on the pitch which causes us to drop points, cautious off the pitch which causes us to stand around with our dick in our hands most windows with a half baked squad, you can't say this not lot aren't consistent. VFR!!!

What more would you like them to do this window, offers made' they cannot make clubs and players sign until they are ready.

What more would you like them to do this window, offers made' they cannot make clubs and players sign until they are ready.

It was meant tounge in cheek really as a comment but is starting to give similar vibes to the summer where all the PR talk is promising the world but failing to deliver the goods, early days for sure but almost comically predictable, let's hope JCH comes off and I have a big old egg on my face 
  • Sponsored links:

• Hard to imagine anyone failing a medical with us 
    I think I could
  • Hard to imagine anyone failing a medical with 

true when we’ve got someone on loan whose been injured 18 months 
  • It’s Nixon, so take it as you will, but he says we are interested in Niall Ennis
  • Dizzle said:
    It’s Nixon, so take it as you will, but he says we are interested in Niall Ennis

That would fit the MO 

Ennis opens up on injury problems and Blackburn league debut”
  • Dizzle said:
    It’s Nixon, so take it as you will, but he says we are interested in Niall Ennis
    Seems a strange fit considering we're crying out for physical presence up top but did well with Plymouth 
  • edited January 8
    Dizzle said:
    He’s was signed by Blackburn on a 4 year deal last May so presumably it would be a loan deal 🤷‍♂️

Local paper extract 15 December;

‘Ennis has been handed a series of setbacks. He arrived at the club with a groin injury, then picked up a knee complaint before suffering a hamstring issue in a recent Under-21s match. All of that has meant he's spent more time in the gym than at Ewood Park. After getting his first start on Tuesday, the aim for him is staying fit and available.’
  • Dizzle said:
    Seems a strange fit considering we're crying out for physical presence up top but did well with Plymouth 
    Alfie May replacement.
  • Ennis is a good player but has barely featured for Blackburn this season because of injuries , seems like he signed with an injury from when he was at Plymouth and then just has has a succession of other injuries. Didn't make an appearance until just before Christmas. 

However Nixon is making it sound like we'll only be interested if JCH doesn't work out. Barnsley and Bolton also interested