Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cray Valley replay - TONIGHT 7:45pm - important info for away fans p30

Comments

• I’d imagine CVPM were unable to advertise ticket sales because they knew Charlton fans would buy them.
  • Well on the back of Golfie's machinations on here, I have assembled the kit i'll need tomorrow night...
    To forde The Quaggy obviously!

To break into the ground!

Suitable disguise!

Or, I could stay at home and watch it on the tele.

Either way, major Charlton embarassment incoming.
    I think you might get discovered if you try to bunk in tomorrow rather than Wednesday 😉
  • Our U-21 team ought to be able to win this so even with so many out injured or on international duty it will still be a massive embarrassment if we lose.
  • Mrs Jones at No 56 has said her outside privvy is available for a shilling - she'll be letting fans in through the back fence after 7pm. 
  • They will have to get away portaloos because the tiny tinny bogs they do have are in the home section.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2023
    Anyone who bought later in the day on Friday still waiting for their tickets?
  • Practice penalties thoroughly.
  • edited November 2023
    shirty5 said:
    I’d imagine CVPM were unable to advertise ticket sales because they knew Charlton fans would buy them.
    https://www.crayvalleypmfc.com/news/club-statement-2816444.html

The last of the tickets went on sale to Cray Valley supporters over the weekend and due to the take up, we announce that we are SOLD OUT!

We apologise to those that have been unable to get a ticket and understand your frustration. 

There has been criticism for the lack of ticket news on the club's website and social media channels. However, following intel received that away fans were looking to acquire tickets in the home areas a decision was made NOT to advertise general sales for tickets for Wednesday's FA Cup tie.

Our allocation has been taken up by club officials, staff, management, players, their friends and family along with season ticket holders, known supporters and sponsors. With the capacity strictly controlled anyone occupying a seat or standing place to watch the game must have a ticket, this includes members of the press reporting on the game etc. 

A few remaining tickets were sold to those in attendance at the Artic Stadium on Saturday. We are a club run by just a small number of volunteers who have been working extremely hard in unprecedented circumstances. This is our first ever home all ticket match and with hindsight maybe things could have been done differently although it was never going to be possible to please everyone. 

We hope you will understand and look forward to your continued support of the club.

Any breweries in the vicinity ?  if so dont let this mob in to run it.
  • shirty5 said:
    I’d imagine CVPM were unable to advertise ticket sales because they knew Charlton fans would buy them.

The last of the tickets went on sale to Cray Valley supporters over the weekend and due to the take up, we announce that we are SOLD OUT!

We apologise to those that have been unable to get a ticket and understand your frustration. 

There has been criticism for the lack of ticket news on the club's website and social media channels. However, following intel received that away fans were looking to acquire tickets in the home areas a decision was made NOT to advertise general sales for tickets for Wednesday's FA Cup tie.

Our allocation has been taken up by club officials, staff, management, players, their friends and family along with season ticket holders, known supporters and sponsors. With the capacity strictly controlled anyone occupying a seat or standing place to watch the game must have a ticket, this includes members of the press reporting on the game etc. 

A few remaining tickets were sold to those in attendance at the Artic Stadium on Saturday. We are a club run by just a small number of volunteers who have been working extremely hard in unprecedented circumstances. This is our first ever home all ticket match and with hindsight maybe things could have been done differently although it was never going to be possible to please everyone. 

We hope you will understand and look forward to your continued support of the club.

What have they done wrong?
  • Supporters coach is just pulling into the McDonalds at Yorkshire Grey roundabout.  Been a long 36 hours since we left Larkfield, but we’re confident of getting out and taking the 4th exit for Middle Park Avenue by about lunchtime tomorrow.  
  • Croydon said:
    Anyone who bought later in the day on Friday still waiting for their tickets?
    No mine come the Saturday so think Charlton were quick to get them out. 
  • Sponsored links:

• If anyone has a spare adult or U16 give me a shout please, cheers 
    Just a reminder if anyone does get a withdrawal in their group, grateful if you could drop me a message, cheers!
  • Ordered mine Friday, still has not come yet. Anyone else?
  • edited November 2023
    Ordered mine Friday, still has not come yet. Anyone else?
    got my phase 2 one on Saturday, but still waiting for one bought later in phase 3. Will keep an eye on today's post.
  • edited November 2023
    shirty5 said:

What have they done wrong?
    they lied
  • Croydon said:
    Ordered mine Friday, still has not come yet. Anyone else?
    got my phase 2 one on Saturday, but still waiting for one bought later in phase 3. Will keep an eye on today's post.
    Yep, I was in phase 3. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Walker
    Asiimwe Ness Jones Edun
    Watson McGrandles
    Tedic May Blackett-Taylor
    Leaburn

Is how I'd line up tbh, and try to get a couple of goals early so we can take off May, Jones and CBT before the end
    Think Dobson might have to play centre back .. before people go on the attack he started as a centre back at Sunderland so will know the role 
    Confirmed by Appleton that all that played on Saturday were training yesterday. No injury concerns 
  • Does anyone know when the collection from The Valley ones have to be collected by?
  • Ignoring all comments about how bad we were in the first leg, lucky to not lose at home etc.... Charlton 1/4 odds to beat an 8th division team is wild