Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 23/24 Thread

Comments

• Lovely cool finish that from Maidstone. 
  • I did not see that coming. 
  • I had that one in for Ipswich
  • The last time I saw Sam Bone play was at Brentford in a Southern youth final which Charlton won. Sam was our youngest player at 16.
  • Maidstone fans in the whole of the top tier along the side it seems. Anyone know how many fans they took there for this early kick off?
  • how can Keown say that’s a pen, blatant dive - never touched him, well spotted from the ref 
  • Really good refereeing, that  great call.
  • how can Keown say that’s a pen, blatant dive - never touched him, well spotted from the ref 
    Hasn’t got a clue.
  • Attempts:
    28-2

Goals
    1-2

Lol
  • Maidstone fans in the whole of the top tier along the side it seems. Anyone know how many fans they took there for this early kick off?
    4600 according to BBC commentator earlier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good numbers. Bus replacement service today on trains to Ipswich too!
    4600 according to BBC commentator earlier.
    Took all 4500 tickets immediately and could have easily sold double that amount 
  • Blimey that was a major scramble in the Maidstone goalmouth
  • Brilliant, that’s what the FA cup’s about 
  • Doffs cap... 
  • Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Amazing. Well done the Stones. 

• Well done Maidstone. Brilliant.
  • What a result and performance that was 
  • I hope our team watched that and took note.

Fight, bodies on the line, mark tightly, make interceptions, boot the ball out of danger. Absolute determination not to concede.

Proper defending. Proper football.  I loved that. 
    Echo that
  • Outstanding! Great game!

I drink in one of the Stones fans favourite watering holes and they are a great bunch who absolutely love their football and team. I hear there are nine barrels of Titanic Plum Porter lined up for their return!

That game has restored my faith in football!
  • I really enjoyed that game, especially the keeper claiming the ball in the ruck.