Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post-match thread: Charlton Athletic vs Wycombe Wanderers: Saturday 23rd September 2023: KO 3:00

Comments

• Sponsored links:

• Isted: 6.5. Good at collecting set pieces today.  not completely convinced about his shot stopping

Wow...the guy didn't have a save to make....
    He made 2 didn't he?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Isted: 6.5. Good at collecting set pieces today.  not completely convinced about his shot stopping

Wow...the guy didn't have a save to make....
    He made 2 didn't he?
    He claimed alot but no saves at all. They hit the bar and scored. That's it. 
  • 3-1 totally flattered us . Wycombe looked like a decent side . When they equalised there looked like only one team was going to win and it wasn’t us but thanks to a scuffed shot and a brilliant individual goal from CBT, I can go home happy . 
    Still lots of work to do. The right back Abankwah was pony again and when Watson came on to replace him , we looked far more assured . 
    COYR!

Don't know why this got two lol's, was exactly how I saw it.
  • Without doubt we would have been lucky to get a draw out of today earlier in the season. Just maybe our season starts here.

unfortunately I can’t see us keeping hold of Leaburn, CBT or Dobson those 3 really are class
  • Leuth said:
    Someone just gave my beloved, Terell Thomas, 4 on Player Marks, so I'm probably going to be extremely aggressive for the rest of the thread. The guy was enormous today ffs
    He cannot head a clearance away ever. Just straight to the opposition player nearest him just one thing hevis poor at. There are others.l0l
  • Sponsored links:

• Job done but didnt we make a meal of it. Great first half but was all them first 20 mins of the second half.  Substitutions changed the game and well done apps for seeing that.

No where near top 6.
  • Job done but didnt we make a meal of it. Great first half but was all them first 20 mins of the second half.  Substitutions changed the game and well done apps for seeing that.

No where near top 6.
    16th
  • Still lots to improve on but it is definitely a start.
  • Not convinced by our back four as a unit, especially Abankwah whose replacement made an immediate difference just by straying forward and laying on the second goal. 

Great to see a win though ... Never caught the name of the Brazilian who scored the third?

• ozaddick said:

What happened to the pic? I thought you Aussies were meant be upside down, not mirrored!!!  😁

Well done mate and come back soon.