Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic vs Leyton Orient | Saturday 5th August 2023 - 3pm Kick-Off | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    1-0, May penalty.
  • Options
    1-0, May penalty.
    Brave!
  • Options
    I suspect Fraser will take the pen..........and miss!
  • Options
    Had to buy a ticket for an Orient mate, and there was only one seat available in my row. That should mean a decent turn out. 
  • Options
    Like others I’m concerned their defence will be too physical for our forwards.
      2 - 2  at least one ex Charlton player scores for them.

Is Pratters playing?  Watch out for him at corners, lurking on edge of the  area at the far post.
  • Options
    Even with the gaps in our squad, this is a must win game. I wish the Os well, but I expect them to be bottom half finishers in L1 at best.
  • Options
    That's our 13th place finish confirmed then.. ross1 said:
    The West Ham supporter pundit on Sky talk (sorry forget name) talking about Leyton Orient today said their first game is against Charlton who will be promoted this season and Orient can judge how far they have to go to survive in League 1

• Options
    A nervy home win.
  • Options
    I expect to see a home win when I get off the plane in Florida.  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bringing the kids as Mrs needs a day off and I wasn't willing to argue. 
  • Options
    As others have said, Orient will be well up for this and have every reason to be confident.

Charlton 2-2 Leyton Orient.
  • Options
    Score draw for me.
  • Options
    I'd rather not 3 at the back but if he goes for that then get the new fella from Blackburn in at LWB and stick Kanu up top with May until Leaburn is fit or we get another forward in. Play players in their positions?? 
  • Options
    Would love to win 5-0, so my child has the experience of singing 'we are top of the league'
  • Options
    The weather for tomorrow is cold, wet and windy by the looks of it! So we have a newly promoted team, who'll be buzzing, supported by a full away end!
    I hope DH has our lot really up for it, or I fear we'll lose, however I'm remaining positive and we win 2-1. 
  • Options
    3-1 win. Fraser, May and Camara.
  • Options
    jakecafc said:
    3-1 win. Fraser, May and Camara.
    I just took 14/1 on 3-1 
  • Options
    Looking forward to a good home win as we will be far to strong for the Os
    Come On You Reds  B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best you look at the Middlesbrough result first than.😎
  • Options
    Best you look at the Middlesbrough result first than.😎
    ??
  • Options
    Woke up and for a moment thought it was Saturday today. Feeling disapointed now.
  • Options
    Thunder showers in Dubrovnik tomorrow AM FFS - fear this will delay our flight back now, which will leave me with an ultra grumpy teenager. 🤞we take off on time. If we do, I will be in my seat and he in his come 3pm tomorrow. The buzz is back and the angst I was feeling in my system ahead of each game (toward the previous regime) has left my system. What a relief! COYRs 🔴⚪️
  • Options
    This isn't going to get rained off, is it?
  • Options
    I had a look at the BBC weather site after you posted that. Light rain until 12 so no problem then thundery showers from there on. That's a worry.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    2-1 Camara with his first goal for the club. Just sold my car to Panutche Camara!
  • Options
    2-0.
    One down forty five to go. The start of 20 match unbeaten run.