Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Liverpool (on behalf of Ukraine)

Comments

• Options
    Croatia is off the wall…..
  • Options
    Croatia are kind of worrying...
  • Options
    Croatia quality.
  • Options
    And yes Israel was enthralling to watch
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    So far, it has been poor, gutted that the madness of Finland has been ruined for me. However the young lady with the self playing piano had a lovely voice.  Israel is lovely.
    I agree.

Best voice of the ones I've heard.

• Options
    Croatia my faves after Finland. What Eurovision is all about.
  • Options
    Sound quality on ours is awful
  • Options
    Finland for me to win, but I would hope Australia do well.
  • Options
    Germany is just a rip off of Lordi 2006 winners. Blimey, the song in parts sounded very similar 
    Finland or Croatia to win purely for a giggle 
  • Options
    At least the UK try to sing a half decent song. Wont win it but if countries like Germany & Croatia do better than us then there is no hope left. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do like the UK entry, but maybe I'm going a bit deaf, and felt the backing track overpowered things a bit, a good boppy Eurovision tune.
  • Options
    I do like the UK entry, but maybe I'm going a bit deaf, and felt the backing track overpowered things a bit, a good boppy Eurovision tune.
    I thought the same. Mix wasn't right but I think thara the norm these days. Backing track louder than the lyrics. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    The Warrior Princess was good.

Norway?
  • Options
    Croatia's entry was pants.
  • Options
    Spain ain't won since 69 looks like they will be waiting another year. Wired middle Eastern chanting.
  • Options
    Croatia is the kind of thing that we all watch and go WTF was that, and the Euro crowd just lap it up and they end up doing fantastic 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Croatia is the kind of thing that we all watch and go WTF was that, and the Euro crowd just lap it up and they end up doing fantastic 
    Same for Germany.
  • Options
    Could see the Unicorn one doing well too.
  • Options
    Croatia’s entry is even better when you find out the translation is “mama bought a tractor”
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Croatia quality.
    I'll have what your on Bob 🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ours wasn’t great at all, the vocal’s won’t there. Can see us finishing bottom half
  • Options
    Sam Ryder’s new song was really good, way better than our actual entry. Bizarre!
  • Options
    Finland or Israel will win I reckon.
  • Options
    Australia or Norway I reckon, but some decent tunes on show tonight 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Sound quality on ours is awful
    Probably because she sounded like one of the only ones who actually performed live…
  • Options
    Sam Ryder’s new song was really good, way better than our actual entry. Bizarre!
    Should just send him over and over until he's shite or wins it 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    There’s better acts than ours I think, Sam Ryder last year was better than this years.
  • Options
    would be nice if we got a few extra votes than usual from Europe but i won't hold my breath.
  • Options
    Australia or Norway I reckon, but some decent tunes on show tonight 
    Yeah liked both of those.
  • Options
    Expect 10 points from the Ukraine for the long range Cruise missiles.