Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Liverpool (on behalf of Ukraine)

Comments

• Options
    Sip away!!
  • Options
    I'm probably most worried because the drink for Sweden is Absolut...
  • Options
    I don't understand why Sweden's song is scoring so highly. My choice would be between Norway, Finland and Australia.
  • Options
    We're dropping down the table faster than Wimbledon. 
  • Options
    Germany was probably my favourite song and only one not to get any points up to now.
  • Options
    Hoping Israel catch Sweden, doubt it though.
  • Options
    these are judges votes at the moment btw not public
  • Options
    Germany was probably my favourite song and only one not to get any points up to now.
    I could see Sandgaard liking the German song.
  • Options
    So we are now 3rd bottom. Only being propped up by Germany & Croatia which were utter utter utter garbage 

Thats the thanks wd get for hosting it. 
  • Options
    by all accounts the UK performance was miles better on the night but not great for the judges
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool is beautiful, never heard Liverpool described in that way.
  • Options
    same, not sure how they are on 0
  • Options
    Iceland jury. 

I'm out. 
  • Options
    by all accounts the UK performance was miles better on the night but not great for the judges
    And it wasn't that great on the night.
  • Options
    United Kingdom 2 bottom, Germany bottom could do with a penalty shoot out!
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I feel sorry for Mae Muller because she doesn't deserve to be scoring so badly. 
  • Options
    Mel Gedroic sounds a tiny bit the worse for wear now.
  • Options
    you have to be a land locked country with lots of neighbours to get points on this. But we already knew this
  • Options
    I have no idea how Sweden is doing so well, it was completely forgettable 
  • Options
    Normal service has been resumed after last years "blip" where we almost won it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We got points last year. I think with Sweden, she sang it in English and if English is your language the weakness in the performance might be clearer.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    we did win it apart from the sympathy vote. 
  • Options
    edited January 25
    What kind of c*** votes for Spain. That song was on another level of shite. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Dont think anyone wants to win it back to back anymore, because of the cost of hosting the event
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Dont think anyone wants to win it back to back anymore, because of the cost of hosting the event
    My lovely horse anyone?
  • Options
    would love australia to win one just to fuck with the time difference next time 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    So we were the mugs to step in & host it. Bonkers. Hopefully it will lift the economy a tad.
  • Options
    would love australia to win one just to fuck with the time difference next time 
    The UK jury have tried.......
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Off_it said:
    So we were the mugs to step in & host it. Bonkers. Hopefully it will lift the economy a tad.
    No the rules state if the winning country cant host it... The second placed country hosts it... 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    No the rules state if the winning country cant host it... The second placed country hosts it... 
    when did that rule come in? can only be last year surely